Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I went this morning and racked up on dish cloths, kitchen towels, muffin pans, Fruit Rollups, fruit snacks, Littlest Pet Shop, Magna Doodles, Play Doh, lined wicker baskets, fleece blankets, table runners, placemats, microfiber blankets, and a ton of stuff that I can't remember.

Oh and I found 8 packs of MM ... all Fruit punch, but hey for 69cents she can drink the same punch for two weeks!

There was 3 things I wanted that was Valentine's Day and I got 2 of the 3 so I felt pretty good. I got the cake plate/chip bowl (So cute), the cookie plates with the 2 tiers. I wanted the littles pet shop but they were gone. I also got a couple of balls from the GB stuff that finally went 50%.

Oh, I went to Target to buy socks....lol! I did get the socks though;)

There was 3 things I wanted that was Valentine's Day and I got 2 of the 3 so I felt pretty good. I got the cake plate/chip bowl (So cute), the cookie plates with the 2 tiers. I wanted the littles pet shop but they were gone. I also got a couple of balls from the GB stuff that finally went 50%.

Oh, I went to Target to buy socks....lol! I did get the socks though;)

If I find the LPS, I'll pick them up for you. I am on the hunt for those as well.

Tons of stuff left in Columbia, SC (Harbison). I got some clothes for my grandbaby. A lot of cute little jeans with hearts, onesies and bibs.

Saw but didn't get any of that candy. Its was overwhelming and I couldn't decide.

The red wine chiller

Nostalgia popcorn maker

Oster hand mixer for $6.24 but they wouldn't sell me the display :(

Preseasoned fajita skillets with trivet

Magarator

Magarator mix

spongeform (or is it spring form?) cake pans. An employee was putting them out and said if they were left she was going to buy some after work.

Overheard employees talking about the small kitchen appliances were supposed to be clearanced on Tuesday. I couldn't tell if they were talking past or future tense though.

Global bazaar 30% off here.

Dollar spot 50% off

The made an annoucement over the loud speakers about ice cream but I had to go back to work so I didnt check it out.

I actually went today and didnt buy 1 thing! ok i did.... 1 frozen drink for me and DS to share, but thats it! Many of the sheets sets were 50% off, some 30%.

global bazaar was 50% off. valentines was 50% off. and there were select items in the dollar spot that was 75% off..... magnetic bag clips, 4 pack gel pens is what i remember seeing. also valentines in the dollar spot was 75% off, i believe.

I got a bunch of dollar spot stuff at 75% off and also a bunch of Valentine stuff at 50% off. I heard the store peopel saying it went straight to 50% off this year from full price. If your store has them, grab some of the 6 pack pf white washcloths and 4 pack pf pink and white towels - all they have on them is a pretty appliqued heart yet they are classified Valentine's. Same goes for some girl accessories - I picked up some pink tights and socks also for 50% off there. My favorite Valentine find was the photo frames with 5 different really cute borders, only 1 of which looks like it is for Valentine's Day. The others could be for anything. Those come to $2.50 after the discount. Also look for the 6 pack of Valentine Hot Wheels. Those came to $3.xx after the discount and could be used anytime..

In the baby endcaps they have Tiddliwinks high thread count crib sheets in a pretty shabby chic floral pattern for 75% off - I think that made them $2.49.....

Edited by cokemeyer

okay- got my margaritor-24.98-also got a black and decker can opener for 75 % off 9.98

picked up some valentine socks and vday baby shirts for 50% off also got picture frames that are 75% off- some 1.98-some 2.49- more of the 3-D beach towels-2.98- they were marked 6.95

I took the kids today after gymnastics to look for those bookie sheets and they were all gone :(. DS4 told me I should have gotten then yesterday when I first saw them. I started to explain that they were too expensive yesterday and he said "Oh you mean they didn't have that red sticker on them like all that other stuff you get?" Too smart :)

I also so a flat cart full of clearance appliances on it. Don't know where they were going with it.

DS4 told me I should have gotten then yesterday when I first saw them. I started to explain that they were too expensive yesterday and he said "Oh you mean they didn't have that red sticker on them like all that other stuff you get?" Too smart :)

a GDer in the making. :) too cute.

okay- got my margaritor-24.98-also got a black and decker can opener for 75 % off 9.98

picked up some valentine socks and vday baby shirts for 50% off also got picture frames that are 75% off- some 1.98-some 2.49- more of the 3-D beach towels-2.98- they were marked 6.95

do you have a picture of the 3d beach towels? I went to Oceanside store today and didn't find anything.

Update: I went to a different Target today and they had lots of Valentines Day stuff left. I grabbed the cookie sheet but it was ringing up full price, got a Cookie cookbook, and two bags of the small race car notebooks for DS's party favors.

My jackpot was 5 rolls of FoodSaver bags 75% off for $2.48 each.

got like 3 picture frames 75% they had a lot of makeup 50% valentines was going really fast..on candy I picked 3 bags of kisses (my husband is deployed and I usually send him chocolates with every package) I may got back and get some more because it was going fast!

tha's pretty much it!

Today I stopped in the Target on 44th St and Thomas in Phoenix, (not my regular target) was looking for the margarator...Found 2, on an end cap, not a clearance endcap, neither were red tagged at all. Scanned 24.xx. I bought one, left one. (yesterday my reg target only had the display tagged at 49.xx)

They also had A LOT of pretty frames in all sorts of sizes , filling 2 endcaps all 75%, I bought 6, 5 x 7's @ 3.24 ea.

And a few red dotted dollar board books for Easter baskets. Not much left at all, but lots of Bath salts.

I notices girls valentine clothes still in the regular dept, and signed at 50% and tons left

I did not peruse the whole store as I was in a rush, as it was I beat the school bus home by about 30 seconds! (whew, that was a close one). If I am not here, they will take dd back to school which is 8 miles away, and in later afternoon traffic, about 30 - 45 min each way

Alison

Scottsdale, AZ

Long, long time lurker

I know there are other shoppers out there who frequent our Scottsdale Pavillions Target in Arizona.

I had a great day @ Target today, and passed up a ton of things.

I got:

1. Dyson DC07- the bumblebee regularly 399.xx, now 199.xx 072070007

they also had the Dyson DC14 Drive for 229.xx, regularly 459.xx

2. Emerson 8 bottle wine cooler (like a big rectangular fridge) 072010172

regularly 79.xx, now 19.xx

They had the black one on the regular aisle for 79.99, this one was maroon

They had a ton of picture frames in the 2-3 dollar range

500 count sheet sets for 40... something. That was the king set, the smaller sets were cheaper.

They had the storage bin set for girls and boys, marked down to 29.xx. The girl set was pastel, the boys primary colors

Lots of discounted makeup

Sonia Kashuk really cute makeup bags 2.xx to 3.xx, both on the endcap and in the actual Sonia Kushuk aisle.

They also had 75% off @ the dollar spot, some 50% off. Got the husband some Dilbert for his home office.

Thanks to everyone on this board for all the times you've tipped me off to a great deal...

Back to lurkerdom... until the next great Target day :D

I found the 23" Wood Mahogany Ledge marked from 19.99 to 4.98 today.

http://www.target.com/Home-Premium-Wood-Wall-Ledge/dp/B000R9HZUM/sr=1-4/qid=1203118399/ref=sr_1_4/601-7375611-1692101?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aledge&page=1

One spot was at 75%.

I found newborn onesies, latex gloves for .25.

Valentine's day was marked to 50%.

There are decorative pillows that I have been watching for a while, that finally went to 50%. I also picked up an oversized throw that had original price, 9.98, was marked 6.98, but rang up 4.98.

They were moving a lot of stuff in small appliances. The aisles were filled with carts of boxes.

I wish I could be I am a prisoner and I can't leave! I don't even get a lunch. Oh well I will enjoy reading other peoples good finds. Anyone in Florida save some chocolate for me!!

You don't get a lunch? That isn't legal. Unless you are a teacher or something and can't leave the premises. But they have to give you a lunch break.

I got a bunch of dollar spot stuff at 75% off and also a bunch of Valentine stuff at 50% off. I heard the store peopel saying it went straight to 50% off this year from full price. If your store has them, grab some of the 6 pack pf white washcloths and 4 pack pf pink and white towels - all they have on them is a pretty appliqued heart yet they are classified Valentine's. Same goes for some girl accessories - I picked up some pink tights and socks also for 50% off there. My favorite Valentine find was the photo frames with 5 different really cute borders, only 1 of which looks like it is for Valentine's Day. The others could be for anything. Those come to $2.50 after the discount. Also look for the 6 pack of Valentine Hot Wheels. Those came to $3.xx after the discount and could be used anytime..

In the baby endcaps they have Tiddliwinks high thread count crib sheets in a pretty shabby chic floral pattern for 75% off - I think that made them $2.49.....

holiday stuff always goes straight to 50% off the day after the holiday. Sometimes Christmas stuff will go 30% before the holiday, but most everything goes straight to 50% otherwise. The only real exception I have ever noted is the Christmas storage stuff, for obvious reasons, and for some reason this year some of the holiday wall decor. They actually still have some Christmas wall decor 50% off at one store I visit.

Yes, those are the ones. It was a real disappointment. DS is almost 7 and has moved from wanting superhero sheets to wanting something comfortable. I was hoping to do this on the cheap, but he hated them. Fortunately, I only washed 1 set and was able to return the others.

Thanks for the warning. Glad you could still return the others!

holiday stuff always goes straight to 50% off the day after the holiday. Sometimes Christmas stuff will go 30% before the holiday, but most everything goes straight to 50% otherwise. The only real exception I have ever noted is the Christmas storage stuff, for obvious reasons, and for some reason this year some of the holiday wall decor. They actually still have some Christmas wall decor 50% off at one store I visit.

this hasn't always been the case at my store, actually. It often goes to 30% off the first day after the holiday. Halloween just did that this past year... Maybe it depends on the amount of stock they have left at the time of the holiday...

Stopped by the So Lindbergh StL store, found GB 50%, lots of Vday clearance, tons of t-shirts, sleep pants, cards, candy and a variety of Wilton baking items. I found cookie imprinters, a fork dip set for dipping fruit in chocolate, silicone muffin pans small and large, and a crazy sized plastic punch bowl w/ladle that was the size of an ice bucket.

They were stocking the Dollar Spot with cute St Pat's items and the isles where the Vday items were with Easter items.

this hasn't always been the case at my store, actually. It often goes to 30% off the first day after the holiday. Halloween just did that this past year... Maybe it depends on the amount of stock they have left at the time of the holiday...

interesting. I've never seen it at any store in our area. anyone else ever see the holiday stuff only go 30% the day after?

Great trip at Target today...Found a portable DVD player for $64.xx Was marked at 50% off...I wanted to wait until 75% off...But the SA told me they were no longer marking electronics to 75%....

Also found a portable digital photo album...It was marked $14.98 but rang up for $4.98....

All the V Day stuff was pretty much cleared out...and all the Jolly Rancher lollipops were gone...That is what I am on the hunt for tomorrow...My 2 girls love those...

I got 2 silverware sets that were reg $29xx for $7.xx. I had them hid for 2 weeks and when I checked out the cashier did a double take because they were tagged $14.xx but rang up lower. She said you better be glad I didn't find these or I can promise you would have never gotten them.