Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

you left out that it does not include the orange juice. I've only ever found apple, grape and fruit punch. the packages look exactly like the 15s except they don't say 15 on the front. They are often behind the 15s on the shelf, so it is worth digging. Some people have gone several months without finding any. Some have never found them. And some, like me, find them 2-3 times per month. I find them more often than I can possibly use them, so I tend to give them to a couple of cashiers with kids when they are on duty.

She included the OJ detail. It's was toward the end of the post.

Originally Posted by lzaina

The MM stands for Minute Maid, and they are in with the other juice boxes. Although these are the 10pack of Minute Maid juices boxes and are not supposed to be sold with the 15 packs that are on the shelves. They are supposed to be sold separately in the food area of the targets. But some employees do not know this and put them on the shelves. So they ring up as .69 cents when scanned. I believe that it is for all flavors except the orange juice. I have read alot about it but haven't found any myself.

So good luck finding them. Wish me luck too.

She included the OJ detail. It's was toward the end of the post.

Originally Posted by lzaina

The MM stands for Minute Maid, and they are in with the other juice boxes. Although these are the 10pack of Minute Maid juices boxes and are not supposed to be sold with the 15 packs that are on the shelves. They are supposed to be sold separately in the food area of the targets. But some employees do not know this and put them on the shelves. So they ring up as .69 cents when scanned. I believe that it is for all flavors except the orange juice. I have read alot about it but haven't found any myself.

So good luck finding them. Wish me luck too.

THANKS!!:yup:

I have yet to find the MM juice boxes. :(

You will just keep looking, it took me months before I found them. Wednesday I found 4 more. They're mixed in with the 15 pack, same length but only have 10 juices and they dont have the "15 PACK" banner on them, search the apple, grape and fruit punch. Good Luck :gd_detect

Thanks for the info I will try looking for the mm juice next time I go.

I used to go first thing in the morning and find them in front... but now for some reason when I DO find them,they are stuffed in the back behind the 15 box packs. Not sure why,but do move them around and look. I went to a Target today that I dont usually go to and I found 4 Fruit Punch. I usually find grape or Apple so fruit punch was a plus!!!! (I wonder if they make the lemonade in 10 box packs. I have never seen them or read where anyone found them)Good luck!!!

You will just keep looking, it took me months before I found them. Wednesday I found 4 more. They're mixed in with the 15 pack, same length but only have 10 juices and they dont have the "15 PACK" banner on them, search the apple, grape and fruit punch. Good Luck :gd_detect

Thanks for the info that they are the same length. I always assumed since they had less that they were not as long. So I never really "searched" just scanned through the stacks. Now I will be digging through them lol.

I give up :( My nearest Target never has any of these deals the rest of you find. I went today looking for the Dirt Devil Broom Vac people have been finding for $24.99, well they had them...for $49.99. :yuck: No good deals for me today.:no:

I had the same experience yesterday, but then found them today on the endcap toward the main aisle with the ones from the ad promo. Ours are still $34.98 unfortunately. I had thought to get one for my business, but decided I'd wait. Especially since I am not sure about it. Oh, and the ones on sale were the ones that were NOT red. Blue & grey were on sale.

I was able to snag a Broom Vac for $24.98 - $5.00 GC. The dcpi # is 072-07-0363 (grey)

Margarator for $49.98, but I asked for extra off because it was the display and got it for $40

dcpi - 072-04-0716. A cute comforter set for my niece for 29.98 (50% off) dcpi 060-10-1068.

I have been reading the posts all week and decided to give it a try. This was my first trip. Q pons are my passion. Which I did get to use some of. Electrasol tabs were on clearance for $2.96 and I had Q's for $2.25 off = .71 ea :yup: Thanks GD for all the great tips!!!

I give up My nearest Target never has any of these deals the rest of you find.

I thought it was just me missing out on the deals. My nearest Target is new, but very small and never has any deals. I think too many people clear it out on a regular basis so there isn't ever anything left to put on clearance. :(

My store doesn't have constant deals like some find, but I think all the stores have the christmas clearance ect, there should be a good Valentines day clearance, my store is packed with stuff. Sometimes you just have to keep looking, I get discourages sometimes too, it's strange too how in my area there are two targets and the deals are hardly ever the same. If you ever hit the toy clearance after Christmas you'll be soo excited if you have kids, it's incredible how many things you can get for so little money!:)

question does target accept printed coupons?? I have a $4off leapster game from the leapfrog.com website...would they take it?

I used that coupon at 2 different targets to buy some games, no problem...was great when they had the games on sale for $19 to start with! Also, TRU took it no problem.

I only spent $3.17 today (not counting food court) so very disappointing. I did find where they moved the Dyson to. I thought they were gone but I found 3 today but they are still 30%. The few things that are left from the bulk section is just 15%! Saw the Cone hand vac marked 15% or 30%, don't remember which. Some frames & pictures are 50%. Still 2 strollers marked 50% off and might scan for 75% but I didn't check since I don't need a single stroller.

I thought it was just me missing out on the deals. My nearest Target is new, but very small and never has any deals. I think too many people clear it out on a regular basis so there isn't ever anything left to put on clearance. :(

When I first found this site and read how many good deals everyone would find I would run to my nearest target and..NOTHING. But the more I read and learned about my own targets' schedule I started finding deals. For example, when the toy clearance happened at other targets around the country, my target went 75% two days later. Good thing I didnt give up because I got $400. worth of toys and only paid $100. :D You do have to go more often to find out when they mark things down or just keep reading what other people find. Thats what I do. :yup: Sooner or later you'll be in a groove...and telling us YOUR good finds.:cool:

:multi: I nearly passed out today when I found three of the minute maid juices (apple) for $.69....I have never been so excited in my life...I was starting to think I would never find any, but my daily PP has paid out...only wish there had been more than the 3 packs I found..but I will keep looking...found some towels on clearance today, but only 15%, also a bunch of the area rugs and floor mats were down to 75% at the Brentwood Promenade target, they had a bunch of the Irish Spring body washes, Suave 3 pack deodorants, and a bunch of the Garnier, Clean and Clear, Olay of Olay and Neutrogena face stuff on clearance, bunch of them had $3.00 off coupons tucked right into them..they were going fast though!! Good day overall..lol

I was able to snag a Broom Vac for $24.98 - $5.00 GC. The dcpi # is 072-07-0363 (grey)

Margarator for $49.98, but I asked for extra off because it was the display and got it for $40

dcpi - 072-04-0716. A cute comforter set for my niece for 29.98 (50% off) dcpi 060-10-1068.

I have been reading the posts all week and decided to give it a try. This was my first trip. Q pons are my passion. Which I did get to use some of. Electrasol tabs were on clearance for $2.96 and I had Q's for $2.25 off = .71 ea :yup: Thanks GD for all the great tips!!!

How does it work when you want the display? I want the Margarator so bad, but have not been able to find any boxes, only displays. Do you usually only get what is there, or do they have the books in the back, etc?

When I first found this site and read how many good deals everyone would find I would run to my nearest target and..NOTHING. But the more I read and learned about my own targets' schedule I started finding deals. For example, when the toy clearance happened at other targets around the country, my target went 75% two days later. Good thing I didnt give up because I got $400. worth of toys and only paid $100. :D You do have to go more often to find out when they mark things down or just keep reading what other people find. Thats what I do. :yup: Sooner or later you'll be in a groove...and telling us YOUR good finds.:cool:

I have to agree. I am lucky, having several stores near me, but I didn't get the deals until I started tracking their schedule. Once you have a handle on that, it helps tremendously. When you can be there when they do the markdowns, especially, that is the BEST thing! Nothing quite like it! Better than,....uhh....chocolate! Yeah, better than chocolate! :P

Somedays either I luck out at Target which I love or it can be a complete bust, I do go way more often that I would like to admit. It is to the point that the "Target employees and Managers recongize me and say "Hi, any good deals today" or so on.

The one thing after all the years, I still do - believe me its not often I usually just buy the thing. But, there has been a couple things I passed on and then kick myself thinking I should have bought it when I saw it because of course, when I go to get it, the item is gone now - :fryingpan

Anyway, I did find

Girls NFL Jersey (pink/White) $4.98

Girls Purses $2.48

Girls Necklaces/earrings $1.98

Thermos Lunch tote $3.xx

CrockPot $4.98

How does it work when you want the display? I want the Margarator so bad, but have not been able to find any boxes, only displays. Do you usually only get what is there, or do they have the books in the back, etc?

It was the last one and they could not find the box. I just went to the customer service desk and explained that they were 50% off at other stores too in the boxes and asked if I could get additional taken off. It took them a few moments of calling around, but then a manager came over and sure take it off. I didn't mind that it didn't have the box. The instructions were tucked inside the canister.

I was just going to say I felt like I hit the lotto today when I found 3 MM grape, I couldn't believe it they were just sitting in the front of the shelf, I was soooo excited!!! How easily it is to make some people happy! :D

Did you find these at Boardman or Niles ??? (Still on the lookout for MM and yet to find !!!)

I noticed that someone found a crockpot for $4.98. I've seen lots of them around, but only at 30-50% off. Did others find those this past week for 75% off? I haven't really been out too much cause of a bad sinus infection and I just wonder if the majority of stores took those crock pots down to 75% off or if there are still some out there!

I am out of town and had to visit the Target here (I think I have an addiction)!

I found:

Foldable captains chair with footrest for $3.xx

Toilet seat lind lock for toddlers $1.xx

Diego scooter $6.xx

My best find so far.....drumroll please....... IM Me Messaging system Reg $64.99 for......$6.xx (90% off!!!) Perfect gift for my niece :) :eyepoppin

http://www.target.com/Radica-IM-Me/dp/B000NX1LUM/qid=1202568910/ref=br_1_3/602-2241366-8092609?ie=UTF8&node=16262741&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

:gdwow: