Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

My trip today:

Did not get much but I did mis-place a few things that I have been eyeing for weeks. Hopefully they will drop to 75% soon.

I did get a Hello Kitty scooter for $7.48 (75% off) and some tennis racquet shock absorber for $0.71 (75%).

They did have some new Crayola markdowns to 30%. Waiting for them to go 75%. They also had a bike marked $55, reg $200. Nothing good left in the baby stuff. Oh and the Shutterfly was all Gone!! Probably removed.

By the way, thanks again for the popcorn and drink tip. My DS loved it and was good the entire time!!! :yay:

Well, I did not get that Maclaren Volo at my store because even though they had two and they were the silver color, they rang up full price at $99.99. Bummer! I am wondering now if maybe there are two in that similar color and one model is on sale and the other is a brand new model? anyone know?

In any case, I did see many other 75% baby deals and here they are. The only one I bought was the first one (sorry that's the only DCPI I have), so if anyone is in my area, the others might still be there!

Eddie Bauer Pack-n-play with bassinet, changer, and mobile - 75% off for $32.48 dcpi = 030091443

Aspen 3--in-one crib (brown wood color) - 75% off but didn't note the price

Aspen brown wood color changing table - 75% off for $19.99

F-P Papasan Swing 75% for $34.98 (note they had other papasan swings with a different box that were full price!)

Evenflo Journey full size stroller 75% off for $17.48

Cosco Fleet Travel system - full sized stroller and car seat, boyish pattern, model # on box was 01938, 75% off for $24.98 - that one seemed like a steal but I already have a stroller in my "gift pile!"

My notes are chicken scratch but I THINK the DCPI on that travel system is 030090132.

hope someone can get these who needs them!!! I pointed the papasan swing out to a woman who was very pregnant and looking at the full price one and she just nodded and proceeded to get the full price one anyway...hunh??? We need to teach her a thing or two!:yup:

A bunch of Eddie Bauer items were also marked down 75% in the camping section - I got more of the UV Sensors for guy Easter basket gifts for $4.98 - DCPI = 091040666. Also got one Eddier Bauer indoor/outdoor Weather thermometer for $9.98 (75% off) DCPI = 091040663

also found 3 pairs of toddler shoes for DD marked 75% off. Good day but would have had more time to look if I didn't have DS5, DS3 and DD10 months with me!! :)

wow !! what great deals on the baby stuff!!!! baby things are so expensive! But ...you haft to get them. Wish I could have found those deals when I was pregnant ( my dd is 10 months). Anyway I'm going to target tomm. to see if I can find a new carseat. The ones for 30lb and up, that are also used for a booster. If anyone has any recommendations on some good ones let me know!!!!!!!!!!

wow !! what great deals on the baby stuff!!!! baby things are so expensive! But ...you haft to get them. Wish I could have found those deals when I was pregnant ( my dd is 10 months). Anyway I'm going to target tomm. to see if I can find a new carseat. The ones for 30lb and up, that are also used for a booster. If anyone has any recommendations on some good ones let me know!!!!!!!!!!

WE love Britax, personally, though you will pay the price for them. Can't say I have one single complaint and between our two vans and my mother, we own 3 Roundabouts and 3 Marathons (goes up to 65 lbs!) (yes, I went broke over carseats at one point!!) Always google car seat names to find online stores that offer free shipping and discounts on them..this is usually the cheapest way to go... but these two models are convertible seats, not boosters, and would be appropriate for your 10 month old, not an older child, which I just realized you were referencing with your post... We have a Turboboost high back booster for DS5 ansd have no complaints - it was only about $40...

Well, I did not get that Maclaren Volo at my store because even though they had two and they were the silver color, they rang up full price at $99.99. Bummer! I am wondering now if maybe there are two in that similar color and one model is on sale and the other is a brand new model? anyone know?

In any case, I did see many other 75% baby deals and here they are. The only one I bought was the first one (sorry that's the only DCPI I have), so if anyone is in my area, the others might still be there!

Eddie Bauer Pack-n-play with bassinet, changer, and mobile - 75% off for $32.48 dcpi = 030091443

Aspen 3--in-one crib (brown wood color) - 75% off but didn't note the price

Aspen brown wood color changing table - 75% off for $19.99

F-P Papasan Swing 75% for $34.98 (note they had other papasan swings with a different box that were full price!)

Evenflo Journey full size stroller 75% off for $17.48

Cosco Fleet Travel system - full sized stroller and car seat, boyish pattern, model # on box was 01938, 75% off for $24.98 - that one seemed like a steal but I already have a stroller in my "gift pile!"

My notes are chicken scratch but I THINK the DCPI on that travel system is 030090132.

hope someone can get these who needs them!!! I pointed the papasan swing out to a woman who was very pregnant and looking at the full price one and she just nodded and proceeded to get the full price one anyway...hunh??? We need to teach her a thing or two!:yup:

Yes the two Maclarens have the same packaging, but one is the newer and one is clearance.

Has anybody noticed within the baby clearance if bedside rails are also clearanced? My almost 3YO DS will be transferring to his big-boy bed soon (expecting #2 in March).

I'm also in hunt of clearanced Avent baby bottles!

Lot's of bedrails clearanced, they were 17.xx and they were a hide away kind or something. "Only" 50% off

WE love Britax, personally, though you will pay the price for them. Can't say I have one single complaint and between our two vans and my mother, we own 3 Roundabouts and 3 Marathons (goes up to 65 lbs!) (yes, I went broke over carseats at one point!!) Always google car seat names to find online stores that offer free shipping and discounts on them..this is usually the cheapest way to go... but these two models are convertible seats, not boosters, and would be appropriate for your 10 month old, not an older child, which I just realized you were referencing with your post... We have a Turboboost high back booster for DS5 ansd have no complaints - it was only about $40...

We love Britax's too. We have 4; 2 roundabouts and 2 marathons and only one is new all other 3 bought on craigslist for really good prices. Also, Target does clearance these, but I think it is towards May. When my daughter was born (May 2006) we were able to get a Britax Roundabout for 109.xx on clearance at target. That was a good deal for Britax

Okay now that I have posted all my replies to people let me tell you about my 3rd run of the day to a Target...

Crib Sheets 1.74

Pamper wipes travel size .84

Pooh bib set (3) 1.98

toddler shirts 1.24

toddler pants 1.74

2 pack blanket sleepers 2.48

complete crib bedding set 11.24

bought 2 sets jungle and sports

graco travel crib 19.98 was 79.xx!!!

And here is the best thing...I went to go check out the Shutterfly stuff since everyone was saying that they were getting cleared out, well I was hoping for 75% off and no, but they did have a ton of them left. As I searched through I noticed the Sesame Street Books were marked 12.48 and they had the original price was 24.99 (which the original price was actually 39.99) So anyway went to scan it and it came up 19.98, so I decided to take the 4 I found to the register and see if they would give it to me. Well it rang up 19.98 and I said that it says 12.48. Well it turns out the lady who was ringing me up was a clearance person (one of the people that marks clearance) and she was pist because I guess another girl marked them and obviously marked them wrong. So after giving me all four of them for the marked price, she yelled at the girl while I was standing there and then asked me if there were anymore and where I found these. It was crazy, but their mistake my gain. She was actually so flustered she almost forgot to ring up the travel cribs I bought, luckily I reminded her.

So now I think I am officially done with my Target shopping for a while, or so I think:D I would have to be banned from this forum to not be interested in going to target

Has anybody noticed within the baby clearance if bedside rails are also clearanced? My almost 3YO DS will be transferring to his big-boy bed soon (expecting #2 in March).

I did see some Avent products on clearance, but they were only 30%. It was bottles, liners, and some other accessories.

Okay now that I have posted all my replies to people let me tell you about my 3rd run of the day to a Target...

Crib Sheets 1.74

Pamper wipes travel size .84

Pooh bib set (3) 1.98

toddler shirts 1.24

toddler pants 1.74

2 pack blanket sleepers 2.48

complete crib bedding set 11.24

bought 2 sets jungle and sports

graco travel crib 19.98 was 79.xx!!!

And here is the best thing...I went to go check out the Shutterfly stuff since everyone was saying that they were getting cleared out, well I was hoping for 75% off and no, but they did have a ton of them left. As I searched through I noticed the Sesame Street Books were marked 12.48 and they had the original price was 24.99 (which the original price was actually 39.99) So anyway went to scan it and it came up 19.98, so I decided to take the 4 I found to the register and see if they would give it to me. Well it rang up 19.98 and I said that it says 12.48. Well it turns out the lady who was ringing me up was a clearance person (one of the people that marks clearance) and she was pist because I guess another girl marked them and obviously marked them wrong. So after giving me all four of them for the marked price, she yelled at the girl while I was standing there and then asked me if there were anymore and where I found these. It was crazy, but their mistake my gain. She was actually so flustered she almost forgot to ring up the travel cribs I bought, luckily I reminded her.

So now I think I am officially done with my Target shopping for a while, or so I think:D I would have to be banned from this forum to not be interested in going to target

What is the model of the Graco travel crib? Is it a Pack-n-Play? DCPI #? Thanks! :)

What is the model of the Graco travel crib? Is it a Pack-n-Play? DCPI #? Thanks! :)

It is a Pink Le Petite pattern and I think it is actually smaller than a normal pack n play, but I am not exactly sure

DCPI - 030090083

It's like this just the later pattern

http://www.target.com/Graco-Travel-Lite-Crib-Sally/dp/B000V4NT3K/sr=1-4/qid=1201643702/ref=sr_1_4/601-1780397-8752157?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Atravel%20lite&page=1

Has anyone seen the 3-section electric buffet servers on clearance? I need one and last week they were 49.99, I am hoping for a better price. The closest stores for me are Springfield and Osage Beach, MO. Thanks

The ARE on clearance at our store.. 30% off right now but I bet they go lower because we have 5 sitting on the endcap

It is a Pink Le Petite pattern and I think it is actually smaller than a normal pack n play, but I am not exactly sure

DCPI - 030090083

It's like this just the later pattern

http://www.target.com/Graco-Travel-Lite-Crib-Sally/dp/B000V4NT3K/sr=1-4/qid=1201643702/ref=sr_1_4/601-1780397-8752157?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Atravel%20lite&page=1

if anyone finds this *pink le petite pattern portable pack and play* you should really get it. We bought this when my daughter was a newborn and loved how light it was, we kept it upstairs and it was so easy to move around to different rooms ( fits through doors well). just note it is PETITE we could only use it for about 6 months. But we really liked it.

Last week I was at Target and there was a lady asking a worker where the little girl's coats were. They were all sold out. I proceeded to tell the lady that JC Penny's (which is right next to target)has having the additional 50% off sale and they had a ton of girl's coats. There was dead silence as the woman just glared at me for about 30-45 seconds! If looks could kill! She bit my head off when she informed us that she did not want to go to a second store! I was floored and wanted to knock her on her rear for being such a witch! :gdboxer: She didn't deserve a good deal anyway

I know I saw them in the clearance section at our store but I have no details on it, sorry.

I am sooo bummed about my target trip today, I went in hopes of finding the fisher price booster high chair for 12.48 , and the lady right in front of me grabbed the last one! That stinks so much, I thought it would be perfect for my daughter, since lately she has always wanted to sit at the table! On a good note I found flannel pajamas for myself for 4.98 (75% off)! If anyone sees those booster chairs in my area, Please let me know!:)

When an area is resetting, do the items from that area sometimes go back to the stockroom temporarily and brought back out when then refill the aisles?

I've been waiting for the 2 room tents to go to 75%. The store I've been watching had about 5of them last week, and when I went in today to check, thinking the price wouldn't have changed since sporting goods doesn't get marked down until thur, most of tent aisle was empty!! I can't imagine they sold all of them since last Thur. I typed in the number to check the price and it was at 75%. I asked an employee if they had any of the tents and all she said was they were resetting the aisle. So does that mean they'll be back out on the floor once they complete the reset, or most likely all sold out?

If anyone in the Orlando area sees the 2 room tents (in blue bag) for 75% ($29.xx), please post or pm me. Thanks!

Has anyone seen the 3-section electric buffet servers on clearance? I need one and last week they were 49.99, I am hoping for a better price. The closest stores for me are Springfield and Osage Beach, MO. Thanks

They are at our store but probably 30%? The last time I was there they were still in the normal spot in the isle (but I haven't been there in a few days).

I am sooo bummed about my target trip today, I went in hopes of finding the fisher price booster high chair for 12.48 , and the lady right in front of me grabbed the last one! That stinks so much, I thought it would be perfect for my daughter, since lately she has always wanted to sit at the table! On a good note I found flannel pajamas for myself for 4.98 (75% off)! If anyone sees those booster chairs in my area, Please let me know!:)

You should've done this :gdgirlfight3ol: and grabbed the high chair!