Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

My Target just put out about 30 tubes of the Christmas My Little Ponies. They are on clearance for 30% off. I know alot of you got them for 90% after Christmas. I don't know what they are thinking. They must of found a box of them, but they have Santa hats and they are $4.98!

My Target just put out about 30 tubes of the Christmas My Little Ponies. They are on clearance for 30% off. I know alot of you got them for 90% after Christmas. I don't know what they are thinking. They must of found a box of them, but they have Santa hats and they are $4.98!

I saw 2 tubes at ours too, same price!

I saw these at my Target too...They are crazy !! They'd be better off saving them for next christmas..lol.

I saw someone saying they lucked out in finding the LPS Around the World set. I would love to have one of these and am willing to pay the cost and shipping. If anyone finds this and is willing to do this for me, I would be VERY appreciative.

TIA. :)

I just got back from a return and of course a trip around the perimeter. I purchased:

An FP Easy Link system and one set of additional links - marked 50% but knew they were less.

5 piece Corkscrew set $0.99 from Christmas

Some kind of cookies, bath soap and scrub brush, almonds set for $2.06

Lots of ladies and mens clothing for 75% off

Bulk stuff still 15% off and all around the store.

They had lots of random kitchen utensils and I bought some - all 75% off

Electronic dartboard - 50% off - 4.98. Haven't decided if I am keeping it.. must be cheap

Saw but did not buy Sunbeam RocketGrill 50%off. Does anyone have this.. is it worth it?

Lots of appliances 30% off will keep watching those

Kitchenaid carving set 75% off - 4.98

Thats it!!! No other sewing machines... makes me sad that i can't find the Shark or Brother clearanced in Orlando.

This is off topic but the Fisher Price website has some of the software for the I Can Play Piano marked down to $8.99 plus shipping. Albeit not as a good deal as 74% off (and NO shipping!) but it'll be nice to have additional software than I was able to find in Targets. One of the ones I found on the FP website was a Disney Princess one.

I'm saving the piano and the software for Christmas next year. She'll be 5 1/2 by then and from what I read previously, it's a little much for kiddos younger. I think this will be a good age for her to receive it.

Anyway, I just wanted to share the find for the software. :)

I dont know what the deal is with those My Little Ponies...My Targets never did mark them down when everything went 50% & 75% off....They scanned at $6.98 I think..and are just now being marked down....

Warning about the ball pit. I got it on Friday when it when down to $25 and it definitely is for the 12 to 36 month range as it is not very big. It does take forever to put it together, my sister and dad came over yesterday to put it together and it took the two of them an hour and a half to put together! It doesn't seem that complicated, but it has a ton of pieces.

With that being said my 20 month old LOVES it. She has been playing on it all morning.

Also, I don't know if anyone has talked about the play house. It is nice for the 32.xx but is not like Little Tikes quality. Again with that being said , my daughter loves it too. And that only took 15 minutes to put together.

QUOTE]

The ballpit was a PITA 2 put together but my 4yo (who is big for her age) is having a blast with it!

The house isnt "really thick" plastic but we had the older version last year and it held up under the abuse of our neighbors 6yo climbing on top of it.

Did the have the replacement pouches on clearance as well? The rocket grill works great. Awsome not to have the mess to clean up after it is done. The pouches is what can get expensive. So depending on who you cook for it could be well worth it. I hate to cook so I am willing to pay for the replacement pouches and all you do u slide the meat in set the time and ding it is done.... Would though love to find a deal on the pouches. We got the Rocket Grill at Dillards for 25...

Was so inspired after all your posts everyone, that my 10yo ds and I went perimerter perusing today at our Target Greatland (sad that my son knows what perimeter perusing is....we've been doing it for years).....they must have transferred out everything good, there was only 15% off bulk...nothing even worth glancing at on the end caps....sigh.....he, however walked away with a Nerf Gun with lefotver Christmas GC, it was too sad that I pointed out to him that it wasn't on sale......:rolleyes:

I will! DH is off tomorrow and I hope to get out by myself, or with one little one, and go to the Williamsburg, NN, and Hampton ones. I really want the Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair and I need a new bouncy seat. Hoping the baby stuff goes 50% off tomorrow.

The space saver high chairs here were at 50%.

Also, found kids snow boots and men's slippers for $3.74.

Did the have the replacement pouches on clearance as well? The rocket grill works great. Awsome not to have the mess to clean up after it is done. The pouches is what can get expensive. So depending on who you cook for it could be well worth it. I hate to cook so I am willing to pay for the replacement pouches and all you do u slide the meat in set the time and ding it is done.... Would though love to find a deal on the pouches. We got the Rocket Grill at Dillards for 25...

Nope, no pouches on sale. That is what I was thinking would get expensive. I cook mainly for me and my BF. I guess the real plus side is for no cleaning. maybe i will have to rethink not purchasing it. Thanks for the advice.

I got the wood penguin 90% off also after Christmas. Not all stores had marked them down. There was another store 4 miles away that stayed at full price. They had it in the fireplace sec. for some reason??

Yeah. Our stores had it full price. I was bummed. But then I found a whole family of the ducks 90% off so my kids & I were happy.

Found a MM juice tonight! I was so happy. Also, the Huggies boxed diapers in the bulk section are 30% off (18.xx was 26.00) but the Pampers and all other bulk items are still at 15%. And, the bulk boxes of Malt o Meal cereal have peelies on the front for $1 off any gallon of milk!!

I am glad to hear the ball pit slide set isnt too big. I got it for my 1yo grandson and they dont have a lot of room in the house for it. He loves to slide so I think he will love it. I got it at 75% off in Dallas.

Where in Dallas did you find it and did they have anymore? I am in Arlington and have been looking for it.

I made a run yesterday but only made it to one Target! DH and DD were sitting in the car, so I felt guilt and had to hurry. I did find a 3 pc Anchor glass mixing bowl set for 2.48, a christmas Care bear for .49, a christmas travel mug for .69, red ballet flats for 3.24 and a couple of princess lip glosses for .74. I hope to make another trip tomorrow!

I saw the ball pit thing - I didn't buy it since my kiddos are too old/big for it. It looked so cute, thanks for posting the pics of the house too. My little nieces and nephews would love it but I didn't think about it too later. Oh well, I am sure somebody else little one will enjoy it.

I found a few of the character sheet sets for $4.98 and some of the throws for $4.98.

They keep putting more toys in the clearance section at this one Target I go too - some are marked 75% and some are still 30% - that I know I bought at a different store for 75%.