Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I put it together and my 2 year old (average sized) can walk in without ducking - she has probably about 5 inches to go - and inside is fine - definitely perfext for a 1-4 year old.

Ours at 2 stores went from 30% to 75% - no 50%.

Same here! My daughter is two also. I wish ours had went to 75% off!! I really want that wagon!!!!

We had one store that just mysteriously pulled them too. They had just a little bit of electronics on an endcap (including the Shutterfly stuff). Then one day... poof and the endcap was empty. I am thinking (although not sure) that they maybe just took the clearance stuff to the back cause there just wasn't enough to fill up an endcap??? I dunno. The Shutterfly stuff was only 30% off when they moved everything, so I'm hoping that one day they will pop back out marked way down. Who knows? That happened at only one store. Everyone else had the Shutterfly stuff in electronics. Although I have seen them scattered around the stores too.

Sometimes they ship it to another store that has more success selling their clearance stuff at higher prices.

I also saw these today, as well as the matching fleece blankets also $4.98. I didn't get any cause the kids have enough of that stuff...but I felt bad leaving it there...lol.

Yeah, I had to restrain myself as well. They are asking me to buy them regular sheets at this point (they don't like the scratchy quality of the character sheets anymore), so I didn't get anything. They had a lot, too!

I heard that you could get replacement rolls at Hobby Lobby.

My girls really like them, I bought them last week and it has been a big hit at my home since they really enjoy drawing and coloring (think they are going to be artist), I have about 7 different drawings on my fridge. The table and stool are very cute together. The only thing I am worried about is once the roll of drawing paper that comes with it runs out if it is going to be easy to find replacements?.

I use to own a daycare and when we ran out of roll paper for tables we bought freezer paper, it works great for drawing and for finger painting. I will have to check Hobby Lobby and see how their rolls work.:smart:

My girls really like them, I bought them last week and it has been a big hit at my home since they really enjoy drawing and coloring (think they are going to be artist), I have about 7 different drawings on my fridge. The table and stool are very cute together. The only thing I am worried about is once the roll of drawing paper that comes with it runs out if it is going to be easy to find replacements?.

The play house I saw was the one with the red roof. My daughter got it for christmas. At my Target it was org. 129.00 now marked to 50% off!!! So $64.00!

I may have to trek to Oro Valley and check out the situation up north. Thank you for the information. :)

You can find the rolls of the craft paper at Michaels Arts & Crafts!

Yeah, I had to restrain myself as well. They are asking me to buy them regular sheets at this point (they don't like the scratchy quality of the character sheets anymore), so I didn't get anything. They had a lot, too!

Oh man I am so bummed!! I have been checking out those blankets for weeks waiting for them to go to more than 30% off. My toddler goes through blankets & sheets like crazy. I was just there tonight too but no chance to look around.... looks like I need to go back!

For replacement rolls of paper, check with your local newpaper for end of rolls...assuming the rolls you have are the width of a sheet of newpaper. Our local paper will give them to you for free...they also make great table coverings for campouts for our Girl Scouts...

Just a thought, DD, now 13 went through tons of paper!

The bulk items were marked 15% to 30% off for me today...They had honey bunches of oats for $2.96. I printed 2 coupons from the link below and got each box for .96!

It will only let you print 2 coupons...After you print the first hit the back space and click on print again....Also it says $2 on chocolate clusters..But it works for all honey bunches of oats and scanned today for me with no problems..

http://www.kraftfoods.com/honeybunchesofoats/offers.html

by chance, did u see hello kitty flannel sheets too?

Are The Minute Maid Drinks Everyone Talks About On Clearance Or Are You Using A Coupon?

No ~ they are just a lucky find. They are 10 packs of Minute Maid juice boxes that ring up .69. I think they are supposed to be sold individually for .69 in the food court area, but somehow get put in as .69 for the whole 10 pack. They are hard to find...

I haven't seen the MM juices by me in a long time, I think that the local Targets by me caught on or somebody else is beating me to the them.

I did find a couple of winter coats for my girls for next year for $11.24 - normally $44.99.

I have to go back to return some clothes I bought for dd - so I can check for the sheet sets for ds.

No ~ they are just a lucky find. They are 10 packs of Minute Maid juice boxes that ring up .69. I think they are supposed to be sold individually for .69 in the food court area, but somehow get put in as .69 for the whole 10 pack. They are hard to find...

Tks...I was wondering how everyone got such great deals on the Minute Maid juices!! Now I'll be on the look out for them too!!!:)

My Target had 3 of the playhouses last night for $32.xx, but none of the other sporting good items had been marked less than 30% off. I did manage to score one of the Crayola model magic Princess castle set with the two castles for 4.98, and one of the MM Juices boxs... :D

First time I had found the juice boxes so I was excited!

I would like to call a store that is about 30 minutes from me to see if they have marked down the playhouses to 75% off, but the DCPI # that was listed did not work on the schuman site...does anyone else have a different number I can give them to look it up? I purchased one off these from my local target a couple months back for $99 for my preschool and would like to get the other two...one to retun and get a refund, and the other to keep so that we'll have two for the kids to play in...thanks for any help!!

I would like to call a store that is about 30 minutes from me to see if they have marked down the playhouses to 75% off, but the DCPI # that was listed did not work on the schuman site...does anyone else have a different number I can give them to look it up? I purchased one off these from my local target a couple months back for $99 for my preschool and would like to get the other two...one to retun and get a refund, and the other to keep so that we'll have two for the kids to play in...thanks for any help!!

that just means they don't sell it online. the DPCI should still be valid.

I would like to call a store that is about 30 minutes from me to see if they have marked down the playhouses to 75% off, but the DCPI # that was listed did not work on the schuman site...does anyone else have a different number I can give them to look it up?

Sorry, She types faster than I do, and I like hers better.