Diapers

kdion03

I have found the best prices on diapers at Wal Mart. With my son, who is 5 months old, we used Newborn diapers for almost 3 weeks.They accept coupons, so if you can find any OL or in the paper, it even sweetens the deal.

If you want to buy in bulk, Costco or Sams Club is the way to go. For us. I find that when they are so small, they outgrow sizes so quickly that you don't get to use the huge cases until they are in a set size for a longer amount of time.

Good Luck!

if u do the deal at target .. cases i think were 18.50 here buy 2 get 5 gift card back and then u can use manufac. coupon and then the 3.00 target coupon that i got on here. so in the long run u are paying like 37.00 -3.00-1.00-1.00=32.00 and then a 5.00 gc for the next purchase of the same deal. but i would not buy that many in newborn . they grow to fast.

I usually get Wal-Mart's White Cloud (never the Parent's choice!)brand. About $15/case. They have always worked well for my 3 kids. But I am willing to use something else if there is a better deal out there.

BTW, where do you all get the man. coupons (Huggies, Pampers, etc.) Are any availible to print out?

Went to Target and Walmart tonight. Cases of Huggies are $25xx at Walmart!? Now I remember why I use store brand. Its been a while since I checked prices. That makes Target's $18.50/case ($5 GC with 2) look pretty darn good! Check Cool Deals website if you need additional manufacturer's coupons.

I remembered you had asked about diapers and I just posted this at online deals. You might check out this site and see how they compare. It's for $10 off of your first order on a $50 minimum purchase. Shipping is free if over $50. Code is COOKIE and good thru 5/31.

www.diapers.com

Edited by okiemom00
changed date

I buy them from Amazon...Pampers Cruisers case of 160 (that's the size 3) for 33.14 delivered to my door. Nice not to have to pack up the kids and I know they will deliver a case every month (subscribe and save). I usually have GC to use at Amazon so it worth me.

Sorry if that site was high on diapers, it's been a little while since I'd bought any so I thought I'd post the savings in case it was a good deal.

The prices aren't high for Huggies. It's the huge boxes that they sell at Costco and BJ's for $38.99. (I checked it out the other day when you posted it.) The cases they sell are much larger than anything sold at Target or WalMart. ;)

I used Pampers with both of my boys. I tried some others and found that I had more leaks and ruined clothes, so I went back to Pampers. My older daughter got rashes from Pampers (she gets rashes from everything!) and I switched her to Huggies. She does fine with them. I've kept both my girls on Huggies because they work great and they carry them at Costco. I used to buy Pampers at Sams and then BJ's.

What I'm really thinking about checking out further is the Amazon subscribe and save deal. At quick glance, it looked like it was worth taking the time to compare.

I have two babies so I like to buy in bulk to save time and trips to the store. I don't have a ton of time or mental capacity to mess around every week looking for coupons and stuff. To me, it's worth it to have a consistent place that I can get them for the best price on that brand. When I had my first child, I used to use tons of coupons! Now, the coupon would get shredded by my little leprechaun before I could even cut it out, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know where you are located, but my local grocery store is FOOD LION and when I check-out (using my MVP savings card) alot of times they print out $3 off any baby purchase $15 or more coupons as well as $2 off pampers or huggies coupons. Then when the big box diapers go on sale (usually for 19.99) I use the $3 and the $2 coupons and end up paying about $14.99 for a box of Pampers or Huggies.

target is doing the $5 gc deal on Luvs & Pampers. But... They raised the prices!!! Normally it's $19.99 for that box (pampers) now it's $21.99. sneaky bums.

Also... You can get $1 back for each Huggies jumbo you buy if you send in your receipts to an organization called The Caregivers Marketplace. You simply enroll, print out their cash back form, wait until you've purchased five Huggies jumbos, and then send in the form with your receipts. You'll get a check back in four to six weeks.

www.caregiversmarketplace.com