30 gig zune leather zune case @ Wal-mart

Kandy

Hi, thanks so much for the find. I will try to see if I can find one. I got one Brown 30 GB Zune for X-Mas and am now in the process of getting all the accessories and what not. My first MP3 player.

I have a couple of questions if you could help me out, I would appreciate it.

1. I know that I have to buy the transmitter to use it in my car, note I have a crappy stock cassette deck radio in it right now (I had multiple car stereos ripped off out of my car so I quite buying them) I think I also need the cassette av input as well. Is this correct?? If anybody can help me out with this that would be awesome. This is my first MP3 player and I would love to be able to play it in my car now. Also any great accessories that I need to know about to pick up??

dont buy the fm transmitter and just get some of those cheap cassette adapters for 5 dollars. it's 100x times better quality and not to mention cheaper. it's basically a cassette with a standard cord that will plug into where your headphones are.

hope that helps!

Hi, thanks so much for the find. I will try to see if I can find one. I got one Brown 30 GB Zune for X-Mas and am now in the process of getting all the accessories and what not. My first MP3 player.

I have a couple of questions if you could help me out, I would appreciate it.

1. I know that I have to buy the transmitter to use it in my car, note I have a crappy stock cassette deck radio in it right now (I had multiple car stereos ripped off out of my car so I quite buying them) I think I also need the cassette av input as well. Is this correct?? If anybody can help me out with this that would be awesome. This is my first MP3 player and I would love to be able to play it in my car now. Also any great accessories that I need to know about to pick up??

Do not buy an FM Transmitter for your zune. I have always had problems with those and the sound never comes in clear. If you have a cassette player then i would definitely buy one of the cassette tapes that comes with a earphone jack adapter. You just throw the tape in the player and plug it into your zune....much better.

Do not buy an FM Transmitter for your zune. I have always had problems with those and the sound never comes in clear. If you have a cassette player then i would definitely buy one of the cassette tapes that comes with a earphone jack adapter. You just throw the tape in the player and plug it into your zune....much better.

Thanks so much for the information. I went deal shopping yesterday, Sunday and ALMOST purchased the Zune transmitter from Office Depot that was on clearancr for $45.00. The only good thing that I noticed was that that particular transmitter also recharged your Zune while driving. Again thanks to all for the tip. Now I will just buy one of the cheap cassette hookups that you mentioned. Greatly appreciated!!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, what do you all do if you have a CD stereo in your car that doesn't have an imput area to connect your Zune into?? Transmitter??