Disneyshopping.com now an extra 40% sale prices

4gr8girls

Don't forget the free shipping of orders of $50 or more shipfor5

I bought fleece throws for gifts for next Christmas, originally $20, with all the discouts $6, Mickey Icon picture frames originally $15 for $3.60 (DD's class is going to D-Land for 8th grade promotion, so these are gifts for her friends), Tink tshirt and watch...all in all $275 (original price) for $81 plus tax and $5 shipping. Yeah!

Ohhh, it looks like the 40% off works for Outlet items too! I'm not 100% sure for everything but I put a pet Halloween costume in my cart and it took off 40%.

UPDATE: I tried a few more items and the 40% was not subtracted. It might be hit and miss.

Seems that the extra 40% is only on those items they show when you click on Semi-Annual Sale. Other stuff on sale isn't included, but the prices on some Outlet things are still really good. I couldn't get the Shipfor5 to work, but Disneyfive did (and I think that is supposed to be expired?). Anyhow, my son will be thrilled with his goodies for his birthday and my daughter will love all the stuff I got her for our trip to DW in January. :D