amazon.com tooth tunes. At kiss the girl $2.70

jendeere

This would play Kiss the Girl (I think it is a typo?)from the Little Mermaid and you brush your teeth until the song is over....it's a kids thing,lol. Off to buy one for a bday gift! Thanks, GREAT find!!

http://www.amazon.com/Tooth-Tunes-At-Kiss-Girl/dp/B000M6B4TI/ref=pd_bbs_sr_9?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1198820600&sr=8-9

This HAS to be what it is. I guess typo = clearance,lol. YAY!

Rock your teeth clean – and encourage better brushing habits! – with this exciting toothbrush that lets you hear one of your favorite songs while you brush! Sound vibrations stream from the bristles through your teeth – so you can actually hear music inside your head! To increase the volume, simply increase your brushing pressure! If you brush well, you get great sound, and you’ll actually hear two full minutes of Ashley Tisdale singing “Kiss the Girl!”

thanks !

ordered a few

Product Description

Rock your teeth clean and encourage better brushing habits with this exciting toothbrush that lets you hear one of your favorite songs while you brush! Sound vibrations stream from the bristles through your teeth so you can actually hear music inside your head! To increase the volume, simply increase your brushing pressure! If you brush well, you get great sound, and you'll actually hear two full minutes of "Kiss the Girl" by the pop music sensation Ashley Tisdale of High School Musical Fame!

I ordered two of these and got an invitation for a free Prime Trial. woohoo Of course, it would've been nice to have received the invitation before Christmas. :) I still have a few orders that I need to pay for (sending a check) so I was able to upgrade them all to 2 day shipping.

My dd6 has the High school musical one & she loves it...I ordred 2 to put back for easter, my total came to $5.40 but when I checked out it said $0 ....-$5.40 promotion applied??:confused: I don't know why but I'll take it!!:D

could amazon have credited a promo certificate in your acct for maybe a return ,or a problem with order ? ? usually it only would show up at checkout not gc balance.

Am I the only one NOT impressed with these toothbrushes at all? I bought one for each of my kids for their stockings and I returned the one for my oldest dd yesterday. My youngest 2 opened theirs at the same time before I could listen to one of them or I would've returned another one after listening to them. We have a Hannah Montana "Best of Both Worlds" and if you know what you're listening for then you can tell what the song. Ds6 has the "Transformers Theme Song" and it just sounds like a jumbled up mess.

I wouldn't waste my money, if I could've listened to one before I purchased I could've saved myself about $30. :(

My kids love their tooth tunes. I got the Ashley Tisdale Kiss the girl for free from Hasbro when I ordered Hannah Montana.

They are not suppose to be loud outside of their mouth. If you watch the commercials they show how the sound travels through your mouth to your brain. When they brush properly they can hear the music just fine. I hope that helps.

My kids love their tooth tunes. I got the Ashley Tisdale Kiss the girl for free from Hasbro when I ordered Hannah Montana.

They are not suppose to be loud outside of their mouth. If you watch the commercials they show how the sound travels through your mouth to your brain. When they brush properly they can hear the music just fine. I hope that helps.

:yup: I agree...:yup:you're not supposed to hear it like a radio, but only when you're brushing. When the toothbrush is pressed against the teeth, it gets louder. HTH, too.