American Eagle Deals?

How does AE's clothing compare to Old Navy?

The shirts are about even, I think the coloring and fabric is a little higher quality than Old Navy's though.

The jeans are of much higher quality though. I have a couple pairs of jeans from Old Navy and the back pockets seem to rip pretty easily (From my fat wallet of course :)) and they seem to fade really easily as well.

I like AF's hoodies (my winter attire) and some of their shirts too. Their jeans I don't really like since most of them use that destroyed/dirtied look. I like that a little bit, but they take that to a whole new exteme, especially when they're charging $80 for a pair of jeans. I prefer to buy all my jeans from Hollister and then American Eagle.

Hollister is AF's discount line, but they seem to share similiar clothing lines.

I posted a dealfinder request for air tickets and then I saw this thread hoping it was some deals for american airline's american eagle commuter air service...alas...this is a clothing thread :(

I can see how someone might think it's airline related :)

Welcome to the forums.

Sorry, man, I can't help you yet. I usually get a flyer in the mail sometime during the first or second week of the month. If that one just expired, they will probably release another one in a week or two. I'll post the coupon codes when I find them.

http://www.factory2-u.com/

Here's the link. I've never found anything in the store that suited me (I've only been a couple of times), but my daughter found a couple of skirts there once. I got the impression they're kind of like a Big Lots and never have the same things twice. I prefer to shop at Ross, TJ Maxx & Marshall's where I can still get brand names for cheaper prices.

• 1 month later...