Right before Christmas Target Ad?

LyLMyssChaos

I thought I'd see a ton of Christmas clearance sales in the paper today. I was hoping to find a tree for next year. There was pretty much nothing. I think the stores are desperate for one last hurrah before they close on Christmas Eve. I was in Kmart this morning and the store was pretty dead for 2 days before Christmas.

I was at Target this morning thinking that I would be able to get some really great Christmas clearance. Boy was I wrong. They had a few things 30% off.... wrapping paper, tableclothes and accessories, some of the christmas housewares, trees, and lights. I was hoping for ornaments and the fiberoptic houses, but they weren't marked down.

My target didn't have any good deals. So, I just picked up my dogs' Christmas stuff... did get a few dog toys clearanced out though.

The add on Target's website stated that they weekly circular will be available to view on Dec. 25. Kinda strange if you ask me. I also kept looking for their circular and only saw they were having 30% off select items.

I passed by Target on my way home last night and the parking lot was packed. I kindly kept driving by, I was going to stop there and said no way jose when I saw the crowds of people exiting and entering the store front.