consumer depot has video games starting $4.99

lisamag

http://www.consumerdepot.com/categories.asp?id=GA&pagenum=1

many games and extras to choose from on 18 pages for PSP, PS2, XBOX, Wii, GAMECUBE, DS, and more.

starting prices at $4.99

some are like new and in original packages or were demo's/Display Model. Tested Functional. May show slight signs of wear. make sure you read the condition. not all items are returnable.

Please be careful!

Better Business Bureau report

Link: HERE

One comment to note: The majority of complaints allege that the company sells defective merchandise.

anyone have any experience with this company?

----------------------------

Reseller Ratings Reviews

Link: HERE

Thanks noehlp. I guess I'll stick with Circuit City, Best Buy and Amazon. Sometimes when it seems too good to be true it normally is.:no:

A lot of the stuff is used or not in packaging but it says it is working. You just have to read the description. plus they make some money off of the shipping too. Its iffy. I may order some stuff from them with my credit card so i can flag it if need be. Ill have to talk to DH when he wakes up.

i order from them i never had a problem.

How many order have you done with them before? and you've never had any problems at all. I do agree that the prices are great but I'm still skeptical. Maybe if a few other persons post that they've ordered before I might take the chance.

Almost $40 for shipping on an HDMI cable and a couple of Wii nunchucks. And that's the cheapest shipping option. I can't tell you how fast I removed them from my cart.

Sorry, gotta say no to Consumer Depot.

Like a previous poster said, they make up for their low prices by charging outlandish shipping costs. Actual cost for shipping couldn't have been more than $8.00 - total weight was less than a pound.

Nothing wrong with buying "B" stock or properly checked returned goods, but I'm not gonna be ripped off on shipping.

My opinion.

There are some things on there that are priced WAAAY too good to be true...

Xbox 360 wireless-$49.99 (99.99) ?????

What do you guys think? How did you find this site?

Word, you could buy 10 of those and make a 30 dollar profit on each on ebay... Something doesn't feel right.