Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale

vkearney

DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!!

My daughter's Christmas is ruined because of them. Ordered 12/9/07 a pair of pom-pom boots for my daughter as her #1 thing she wants the most for Christmas.

12/14/07 package ships.

12/17/07 email received stating they rec'd my exchange....what exchange?!? Said boots weren't included in my other items but would be coming by guaranteed 12/24/07. Spoke to Bob and Angela at CS.

12/19/07 rec'd package - no boots.

12/19/07 spoke to Diana who stated she was POSITIVE boots shipped 2dair air, they just couldn't find the tracking number. BS!

12/20/07 spoke to Megan who said so sorry those boots are totally out of stock and she'll issue me a refund. WHAT?!? Asked for supervisor. Spoke to Thelma who said the boots are totally gone, can't get them. So sorry..blah, blah, blah. I am so angry! How on earth will I find boots like those in the desert and 5 days before Christmas.

I will NEVER order from them again! I advise against ordering anything from them. Their CS is terrible and they don't know their head from their a**. The only reason I knew anything is because I called them, they never contacted me. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!:mad::mad:

I'm sorry your DD will be unhappy, but I have never had a problem. In fact they said on my last order that I wouldn't receive it until 12/24. It received it 2 days ago. I agree sometimes things just happen, and I hope your DD has a Happy hristmas anyway

DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!!

My daughter's Christmas is ruined because of them. Ordered 12/9/07 a pair of pom-pom boots for my daughter as her #1 thing she wants the most for Christmas.

12/14/07 package ships.

12/17/07 email received stating they rec'd my exchange....what exchange?!? Said boots weren't included in my other items but would be coming by guaranteed 12/24/07. Spoke to Bob and Angela at CS.

12/19/07 spoke to Diana who stated she was POSITIVE boots shipped 2dair air, they just couldn't find the tracking number. BS!

12/20/07 spoke to Megan who said so sorry those boots are totally out of stock and she'll issue me a refund. WHAT?!? Asked for supervisor. Spoke to Thelma who said the boots are totally gone, can't get them. So sorry..blah, blah, blah. I am so angry! How on earth will I find boots like those in the desert and 5 days before Christmas.

I will NEVER order from them again! I advise against ordering anything from them. Their CS is terrible and they don't know their head from their a**. The only reason I knew anything is because I called them, they never contacted me. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I am with you and trying to spread the word. Charged my bank account 3 times and had to call CS 5 times. Finally got the CRUMMY sweater, and I do mean CRUMMY! (Ordered 11/07, received 12/14 delivered to the wrong address.)

I HATE VICTORIA'S SECRET ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will never ever order again!:mad:

I just got an email from them on my order:

"We experienced issues during the processing of your most recent order. As a

result, we were unable to ship some of your items at this time. We truly

apologize for the disappointment and inconvenience this may have caused."

Since it was giftsets of lotion, I doubt they will get around to mailing them and eventually tell me they are out of stock. Thanks VS!

I have yet to have a bad experience with VS.com.

I just wanted to add that these codes are still working tonight along with the sale:

FA78113 - $15 off $100, $30 off $150, $75 off $250, $150 off $500

FA78125 - Free shipping & returns on order over $100 (can be combined with 1st code too)

FA78149 - 15% off total purchase (can be combined with free ship code)

FA78137 - $5 off total (not sure what this can be combined with)

I just placed my order and used the 15% off code & free ship code and got 2 bras, 3 pr. of undies, a pr. of jammies, a Tarte lip gloss, and a pr. of pants for $100.23.

I'm online shopping now with a cart full and have several codes that work, but not together. I think I'll just give up and use the one above for free shipping off of $100. I'm used to using 3-4 codes like a couple of weeks ago and got spoiled!

Anyone know when the VS sale is in the mall? It's usually on a Tuesday, so I'm thinking since New Years is on a Tuesday, it may be on 1/8. I always like to go dig around in the bins of stuff on opening day. LOL

I'm online shopping now with a cart full and have several codes that work, but not together. I think I'll just give up and use the one above for free shipping off of $100. I'm used to using 3-4 codes like a couple of weeks ago and got spoiled!

Anyone know when the VS sale is in the mall? It's usually on a Tuesday, so I'm thinking since New Years is on a Tuesday, it may be on 1/8. I always like to go dig around in the bins of stuff on opening day. LOL

i received a catalog and i posted above it said january 3rd. unfortunately i think i tossed that catalog out so i can't double confirm the date.

Thanks, I must have missed you putting the date above. I'll probably call the store and ask and confirm opening time, occasionally they open at 8am even though it announces on tv that it's 9am. Do other VS stores do this? Last sale they actually stuck to the 9am time, maybe a lot of people complained that showed at 9am and saw people leaving with sacks of stuff already. That's how I learned that they opened earlier a few sales back.

To give you an update -

VS offered me a $25 gc for my "trouble". Whatever to that...we wanted the boots.

Ordered a pair of boots from Zappos.com that looked nothing like them just to have something for my daughter. Got those in about 36 hours from ordering time...nice!

Saturday morning I got an email from VS about my shipment confirmation? Checked and it was the boots they said didn't exist anymore being shipped Next Day Air via UPS which they also said was impossible. Delivery was estimated for Xmas Eve (Monday). My boss was working that day so I asked him to sign for them and call me when they arrived. He waited til 1pm and no sign of UPS. I called and UPS driver skipped our office and put in to the computer - Closed for the holiday! OMG...was I mad at UPS! I spent all day on the phone with them and finally after much arguing and debate UPS came back out and delivered the boots to me at 7pm Xmas Eve.

We gave our daughter both pairs of boots. She said the ones we picked out were "God Awful!" but screamed hysterically when she opened her coveted VS boots which made it all worthwhile.

I know my daughter is not 6 years old and she didn't ask for the Butterscotch Pony but to her these boots were that pony to a 6 year old. So in my opinion her Xmas would have been ruined if she hadn't gotten the boots but we got them so all is well.

I still won't order from VS online again. I'll stick to the stores where I can come home with my purchase that day instead of relying on a company who's warehouse must be utter chaos and a shipping company who was too lazy to stop at a designated stop.

I am with you and trying to spread the word. Charged my bank account 3 times and had to call CS 5 times. Finally got the CRUMMY sweater, and I do mean CRUMMY! (Ordered 11/07, received 12/14 delivered to the wrong address.)

I HATE VICTORIA'S SECRET ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will never ever order again!:mad:

DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!!

12/14/07 package ships.

I will NEVER order from them again! I advise against ordering anything from them. Their CS is terrible and they don't know their head from their a**. The only reason I knew anything is because I called them, they never contacted me. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!:mad::mad:

I'm with both of you guys!!!! I will never order from them again!!

I now order from here...LoL http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=96236

To give you an update -

VS offered me a $25 gc for my "trouble". Whatever to that...we wanted the boots.

Ordered a pair of boots from Zappos.com that looked nothing like them just to have something for my daughter. Got those in about 36 hours from ordering time...nice!

zappos is great for their service. if you don't want them, you can return it back to them fairly easily.

zappos is great for their service. if you don't want them, you can return it back to them fairly easily.

Yes, I agree on that one. I ordered my son shoes for school and he didn't like them, so they sent me a different pair right away before the others were returned as an even exchange.No extra money out of my pocket. I was impressed.

I agree with you dylsar, any time I have had to call customer service they seemed to jump through hoops to try to please me.

I will certainly continue to shop at VS.... as long as they have good, stackable codes!!! LOL

btw contrats on the smoke free status!

Thanks