$15 "Perfect Pair" Soap & Lotion Caddy Giftsets

2 for $10 select Patricia Wexler, Liplicious & C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip products

$15 American Girl Tote with any $10 American Girl Purchase

2 for $10 Signature Collection Haircare

Buy three get one free select Signature Collection products

3 for $10 Antibacterial Collection

2 for $20 Wallflower Starter Kits & Refills

$15 Large Real Essence Filled Candles

http://www5.bathandbodyworks.com/instores.do?&cm_re_o=ZBkbpzYGG%20mzkwCjClA_S.vCjCGE%20lfByw%20l5wgbzkl

• 10 months later...

In store special this week 11/17/2008

Bath & Body Works Store Specials

$29.50 Sweetest, Softest Robes

Buy one Get one 50% off select Signature Collection

$15 Holiday Figural Candle with any $30 purchase (limit 1)

4 for $10 Antibacterial Hand Soaps

2 for $20 select Wallflower Starters and Refills & Scentport Starters and Refills

$4 Home Fragrance Oils

$5 Holiday Glow Collection Tealights

2 for $10 Sweetest, Softest Sleep Socks

$5 Antibacterial Figural Hand Soaps

2 for $10 Antibacterial Waterless Hand Gels

2 for $20 select True Blue Spa products

$5 select C.O. Bigelow and Liplicious lip products

2 for $20 Pink Bodycare

50% off Envelope Manicure/Pedicure kit

50% off select Fall Giftsets

My store didn't have the anti-bacterial soaps 4/$10. They were 3/$10. I bought them anyway because they had a new (that I've seen) scent Frosted Orange Cream.

The Signature collection was 5/$25.

Everything else matched the list posted in the first post.

That avatar is SOOO cute.

I swear they change their prices daily. At my store--on Thurs. the anti-bac were 4/10 but the signature were buy 3 get 2.

I am no math gal but I passed on the signature, I mean if you buy three, they are usually 10.50-11 a piece, so that'd be at the least $31-ish and then you get 2 free? - so $ 31 divided by 5 = $6.20 a piece at the least.

I was holding out for the 5/25 deal :D

What I bought was some of those holiday/lotion sets (1 vanilla bean, 1 peppermint) in a little silver stand. I think they make a beautiful presentation for a gift. Look great in the bathroom! I got those 25% off because they had it SIGNED wrong!

-You could get an inexpensive towel to pair with it and stick in a giftbag and you are done! or

-A luxury hand towel and WRAP the set in the towel, tie with ribbon! :smart:

they had the sig collection for 7 for $35 today - buy 7 get one free up to 12.99

combine that with my $10 off $30 coupon and my free antibaterial item (up to $5) with any purchase coupon, i was able to get:

4 body splash -

4 body cream

1 antibaterial soap

for $27.xx

combine that with my womans within (thread is in online forum) 2.99 throws or bracelets and I got some awesome teacher gifts for $9 each

My store didn't have the anti-bacterial soaps 4/$10. They were 3/$10. I bought them anyway because they had a new (that I've seen) scent Frosted Orange Cream.

I got the antibacterial soaps 4/$10 last Monday. They had two Christmas-y looking designs plus their regular scents. I grabbed two each of the Christmas designs. They make great stocking stuffers or last minute gifts.

Here is a coupon for a free item with $10 purchase:

http://f.chtah.com/i/34/528207786/20081124_8536_coupon.html

Details: n Stores Only: Free item with any $10 in-store purchase (up to a $13 value). Limit one coupon per customer. No substitutions. This offer excludes gift sets. Change will not be given for a product with less than a $13 value. This coupon must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase. Offer valid only at U.S. Bath & Body Works stores through December 24, 2008.

Here is a coupon for a free item with $10 purchase:

http://f.chtah.com/i/34/528207786/20081124_8536_coupon.html

Details: n Stores Only: Free item with any $10 in-store purchase (up to a $13 value). Limit one coupon per customer. No substitutions. This offer excludes gift sets. Change will not be given for a product with less than a $13 value. This coupon must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase. Offer valid only at U.S. Bath & Body Works stores through December 24, 2008.

Hope I explain this correctly...:)

I quoted your post, because see the part I put in BLUE that has always confused me--Limit one coupon per customer--they mean ONE of THAT coupon right?

What I mean is say my five items total $35 and I have a $10 off $30 coupon--can I use the $10 off coupon and then go grab a $10.00 signature item and get it for free with the coupon you mention?

So I'd be paying $20 dollars but getting SIX items...

Hope I explain this correctly...:)

I quoted your post, because see the part I put in BLUE that has always confused me--Limit one coupon per customer--they mean ONE of THAT coupon right?

What I mean is say my five items total $35 and I have a $10 off $30 coupon--can I use the $10 off coupon and then go grab a $10.00 signature item and get it for free with the coupon you mention?

So I'd be paying $20 dollars but getting SIX items...

I think it depends on the cashier, if they let you stack your coupons or not. Maybe other will have some info but in my experience, sometimes you can and sometimes you can't. But it shouldn't matter, as long as you have your $30 BEFORE the item you are using the coupon on, then what is the difference. So $30 + the item +the free item. I know, the store I go to is sticky about this on BF.

So this is a print at home coupon, that they will accept?