childrens mammoth crocs available now @ Shoebuy.com

amberleigh2

Yep I have I've ordered 2-3 times & everything has arrived quickly........no problems at all!!

Also the last 2 times I've ordered it has given me a member discount of $4.00 @ the checkout, I'm not sure if that's through them (shoebuy.com) or paypal?? But my total for 2 pairs of crocs was $35.90.....pretty darn good deal!!

paid 39.00 for 2 pairs-- thank you thank you thank you. I have been looking for these all over the place. They did not have any in size 9/10 toddlers- if anyone knows where that size is available please lpost. I did not get the member discount but it's still a great deal

Did you sign up for their email alert?? That's how I got the notice they were in stock!

I just ordered 3 pairs. 1st order was 29 and 39 (DS has huge feet). The total was $44.91 with the paypal discount ($20) and $4.99 member discount.

I ordered a pair for myself in a second order since you can only use 1 code per order. I used the $10 off $30 code. Plus I got a $3 discount on top of that for the member thing.

Total was $26.96.

So 44.91 and 26.96 is $71.81 for 3 pairs. Saved $38!!

Pretty good with free shipping!

The ups man brought my crocs this morning around 9:00, simply amazing!! I went ahead & ordered another pair for my dh, I think the paypal code may be expired now, I could'nt get it to work so I only bought one pair & used the $10 off & still got the $4 member discount!! What a awsome place!!:)

The ups man brought my crocs this morning around 9:00, simply amazing!! I went ahead & ordered another pair for my dh, I think the paypal code may be expired now, I could'nt get it to work so I only bought one pair & used the $10 off & still got the $4 member discount!! What a awsome place!!:)

Does the paypal code work for you? Paypal20 tells me invalid entry. The other codes mentioned work.

That's very nice of you!

I ordered a couple of pairs last night. They gave me a ten dollar discount by writing in "gift07", I called customer service to confirm and she said that that offer had expired. I told her that it showed a discount and she told me, "It shows expired, but if it giving it to you, by all means, take it." I took her advice and got $10 off. I received shipping confirmation very soon after. So far, so good! :)