Can you believe Christmas is less than a week?

onecutemoocow

Done with: Christmas cards, buying presents, and wrapping (my last delivery should be here tomorrow and it's from Santa, so that'll just get put into her "Santa Sack" with everything else).

Since DH and DD are off for Christmas vacation, they're in charge of getting the house straightened up and buying the groceries (hopefully, that'll be done no later than tomorrow).

I'm baking (4) pecan pies - 2 on Friday night and 2 on Saturday night. I promised DD we'll make some sugar and gingerbread cookies, so we'll probably do those Sunday morning. The only other cooking I have is casseroles, so that will just be done the morning before we leave

The only other thing I HAVE to do by tomorrow is pick up a few stocking stuffers (mostly snacks/candy).

:holiday07:holiday08

My shopping is done. My wrapping is done. Most of my baking is done. I think pretty much the only things left to do, is wrap the stocking stuffers, get to my parents house & put together my oldest sons bike, and get our stuff together to spend the night at my parents on Christmas Eve. I still need to make 6 more pumpkin rolls, a pumpkin cheesecake, and possible Cheesecake presents. Maybe some more Oatmeal Scotchies, since my dh took the wrong bag to work with him today- He took a full size filled to the top gallon size bag, rather than the half sized bag I made up special for him today. lol Oh, and I still need to wrap the kids teachers gifts tonight & have them fill out cards. Then I think I am completely done. :D

i still have some stocking stuffers to get....guess i better get busy.

I baked 8 dozen cookies yesterday for a cookie exchange at work. :D That's all my baking.

I still need to get from my MIL and BIL

I think BIL is getting a messenger bag and supplies (he is going back to school in Jan)

MIL- dunno

Hi, I'm going back to school too. I think the bag and supplies are a great idea. It shows that you support him in his adventure of returning to school.:D

I'm studying Applied Mathematics and go through tons of pencils (I like the Dixon brand, not the natural unpainted ones, they seem to splinter and don't sharpen as well.) and I have at least 5 pencil sharpeners:fluffy: I also love the Post It note flags, they are very helpful when taking notes and while doing research. You could even get him a Starbucks card or any other coffee place card, and add it to the bag.

Happy Holidays!

I made my last (hopefully) pre-Christmas trip to the grocery store at 6:30 PM Friday. Great timing... the store was practically empty and there were no lines. All the seasonal flowers and plants were marked down and I found a huge planter bowl containing four or five large poinsettias for $6. I'll be giving it to a friend for Christmas. Gift buying done!