Victoria secret PJ clearance

rebecca7675

Didn't see this yet hope it is not a repost.

VS Flannel PJ's $19.99 2X-219669 3-piece PJ $24.99 2X-217252 T-shirt PJ $19.99 2X-212687

You have to put in this item number as of this afternoon or you will not get the price. I had to call the rep because none of the item numbers in the catalog worked but she tried them and told me to put them in exactly as shown above and it would work. For some reason this is not being advertised yet. I know there are codes in other threads to make this better.

www.victoriassecret.com and search item number above. Hope this helps someone

Thanks , got VS Flannel PJ's(Backordered1/3/08) with

free Holiday Fragrance Gift Set USED CODE: SCENTS

FREE BEAUTY RUSH LIP GLOSS WITH ANY PURCHASE USED CODE: FA79613

Spice Girls: Greatest Hits CD USED CODE: VSSPICE

$5 OFF FIRST PURCHASE USED CODE: FA78137 all for $20.54 with shipping

n now waiting for email confirmation.that is bit slow. ll check that in morning. :yawn:

enough good shopping for today!!

I placed my order this morning with the 3 day express shipping. After the order went through (of course, AFTER), it states that it won't arrive until 12/26 :eek::no: ! I was pretty sure it would be on Monday the 24th. Does anybody have experience where it is delivered quicker than the estimated date?

Thanks

I placed my order this morning with the 3 day express shipping. After the order went through (of course, AFTER), it states that it won't arrive until 12/26 :eek::no: ! I was pretty sure it would be on Monday the 24th. Does anybody have experience where it is delivered quicker than the estimated date?

Thanks

All of my orders have taken longer than expected. Drives me crazy!:no:

All of my orders have taken longer than expected. Drives me crazy!:no:

I'll tell you what... if it is after the date they gave me, I will be really mad! :mad: I paid an extra $8 to get 3 day. But hey, who's the dummy that waited until today to order! :razz:

Jen

I can't get any of the images to show up. Regardless of the color I pick

I couldn't either as I think they have not really started this sale yet but the catalog numbers are working. You have to go to the original item and look at the colors then put the sale number in.

For example- Look up flannel pj's then see all the colors and pick one. Then put in the sale number to find the pj's on sale and see if that color is available. Does that make sense?

The item numbers in the first post are for the regular length pj's I assume). I am wondering if there is a sale item number for both the short length and the long length pj's. I don't see those options when I enter the numbers already given.

Sorry I did not know you meant lengths!

Short Flannel 2X-219670

Long Flannel 2X-219671

3-piece Has no short or long option in the catalog

Tank Short 2X-212769

long- 2X-212770

T-shirt short 2X-212688

Long 2X-212770

HTH!

Just an overall VS experience to post - buyer beware I guess...

Ordered on the evening of 12/9 because I had read on this site that already on the 9th of December they couldn't promise delivery before 12/24.

My daughter's number 1 item on her Christmas list are these furry pom-pom boots featured in their catalog.

I ordered 2pc. tank pjs and matching slippers for my sister along with the Garden Mini Sample in Pure Seduction and THE BOOTS for my daughter (who by the way still believes in Santa).

Got numerous emails from them stating they were shipping and confirmed. Then Monday 12/17 got an email from them confirming my "exchange". What exchange??? I called CS and spoke with Bob who stated that was a computer glich, my box shipped and here's my tracking number. He didn't seem too sure of himself so I asked for a supervisor. He transferred me to Angela who stated she wasn't a supervisor but she would help me. She said the boots were not in the box and they were being shipped separately 2day air but she didn't have a tracking number but I should definitely have them by Thursday.

Today I got a box - NO BOOTS INCLUDED! Called again and spoke to Diana who stated she's positive they've been shipped but just doesn't have a tracking number and she's positive they went 2day air but they are trying so hard to process orders they don't have time to send tracking numbers to customers. All of this is crap and I told her so! My dad worked for UPS for 30 years and unless you have a tracking number then UPS cannot claim to have possession of the box.

They are out of stock (conveniently) of these boots so she can't even order me another pair. She offered me a $25 GC for my "inconvenience". Honestly, why would I want to order from them again after they will have ruined my daughter's Christmas. I really wanted her to have her #1 item and now all she might get is a picture of them in a box. Santa doesn't make these kind of mistakes...:no:

Does anybody know if the pink sweats run small? I got a small in the pjs and they fit but I heard the sweats run small. I'm about a size 7 or 9 depending on how they fit so should I get a small or a medium? Thanks a lot!

I am a 0 and I get XS I'd think Med would be more a 7/9. Most people say VS runs small in everything. Although I think it depends on what brands you are used too. I wear mostly Holister, AE, Lucky and A&F and they fit the same on me in the XS as VS.

To me these would look better a tad bit baggy then a tad bit tight so if it was me I'd order up. I too heard the flannel Pj's ran small so I ordered a S instead of my usual XS and although IMO they didn't run small even after washing them I don't mind my jammies being big :)

If that makes any sense at all I hope it helps:rolleyes:

I ordered 2 beauty sets when the beauty40 first came out and was told estimated delivery on 12/24 but I got them in yesterday. I think right now they are playing careful with estimated arrival dates. I'm sure they would have some really angry people if they told them it would arrive 12/24 but it didn't get there until 12/26. I've seen them do this every christmas. One thing to help, if the package is going to be at the final distribution center before it actually goes out for delivery before christmas (i.e. it gets to the center at 3 pm 12/24 but won't be delivered to your house until 12/26) you can call and they will hold it there for you to pick up. I've done that several times, mostly when I was going to be going out of town the next day and didn't want a package sitting on my doorstep for a week. I don't know what to say about the run around on the boots. I miss when you could call UPS and just give them your address and they would tell you if you had anything on the way. Now they require a tracking number. My sis who works for UPS said too many people were calling in with their neighbors addresses and then stealing the packages while people were at work. Dishonest people always make it harder for the honest people. I hope some of this helps and I hope santa is able to deliver the boots for your little girl! Happy Holidays!

DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!! - UPDATE FROM MY PREVIOUS POST TO THIS THREAD

My daughter's Christmas is ruined because of them. Ordered 12/9/07 a pair of pom-pom boots for my daughter as her #1 thing she wants the most for Christmas.

12/14/07 package ships.

12/17/07 email received stating they rec'd my exchange....what exchange?!? Said boots weren't included in my other items but would be coming by guaranteed 12/24/07. Spoke to Bob and Angela at CS.

12/19/07 rec'd package - no boots.

12/19/07 spoke to Diana who stated she was POSITIVE boots shipped 2dair air, they just couldn't find the tracking number. BS!

12/20/07 spoke to Megan who said so sorry those boots are totally out of stock and she'll issue me a refund. WHAT?!? Asked for supervisor. Spoke to Thelma who said the boots are totally gone, can't get them. So sorry..blah, blah, blah. I am so angry! How on earth will I find boots like those in the desert and 5 days before Christmas.

I will NEVER order from them again! I advise against ordering anything from them. Their CS is terrible and they don't know their head from their a**. The only reason I knew anything is because I called them, they never contacted me. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! :mad: