Fur real pony accessories

smugley

Thanks for the info. I got the set from Walmart. Now does it make since that sitetostore won't be here before christmas but shipping to my house will. Hmmmm.

No, it doesn't make sense. lol However, for $1.94 I would rather be able to stay home than go into a Wal-Mart this time of year! I would spend more in gas...lol I went on Saturday (had a couple of Site to Store pickups) and it was insane.

Thanks SOOO much!!!! I just managed to get the Butterscotch horse for $228.95 w/$10 gift card, and getting this for half price will be a great touch from Santa :) My little girl is going to beam this Christmas and I have all of you to thank for it :)

My daughter and Goddaughter too! They are in love with these ponies. My daughter will be receiving S'Mores while my Goddaughter will receive Butterscotch. And the accessory set was just too darn cute and will be a great add on.

I have to admit, I've grown fond of these darn ponies and the other Fur Real Friends...lol Personally, I want one of the kitties....just waiting for Target to get in the one I want so I can use my BF raincheck. hee hee

My daughter and Goddaughter too! They are in love with these ponies. My daughter will be receiving S'Mores while my Goddaughter will receive Butterscotch. And the accessory set was just too darn cute and will be a great add on.

I have to admit, I've grown fond of these darn ponies and the other Fur Real Friends...lol Personally, I want one of the kitties....just waiting for Target to get in the one I want so I can use my BF raincheck. hee hee

look on Amazon.com...i just saw one of the furreal kitties for like $12.:yup:

• 3 weeks later...