50% off the Entire Order plus free gift @ YvesRocher.com

jerseygurl

15420 1 Watermelon Shower Gel Sample Price: $1.00

15006 1 Fleece Poncho Price: $4.95

22054 5 Set of 4 Sugared Silver and Gold Star Ornaments Price: $10.00

19610 1 FREE Suprise Gift with your $15 purchase. Price: $0.00

F5279 1 5 Trial Size Products Price: $0.00

Subtotal: $15.95

Great deal + f/s for orders over $15...thanks again!

No, they haven't charged me or sent me the stuff. Personally, I just want them to either cancel my order or send me the stuff. If they had taken care of it and emailed me saying it was a glitch and they were canceling the order, that would have been fine. Having it sit there without them doing anything makes it unlikely I'll ever order from them again.

No, they haven't charged me or sent me the stuff. Personally, I just want them to either cancel my order or send me the stuff. If they had taken care of it and emailed me saying it was a glitch and they were canceling the order, that would have been fine. Having it sit there without them doing anything makes it unlikely I'll ever order from them again.

I agree.

I Called Them Twice Last Night The First Time They Said They Couldnt Even Find Me In Ther System And She Took My Order And She Told Me She Coulnt Do It The Lotion The Throw And The Free Gift But If I Found It Again To Go Ahead And Place Another Order And Call Them Back So I Did And Got A 00.75 Cent Nail Polish The Throw And The Free Gift But Now The Shipping Comes Out To 5.95 So I Called Them Telling Them That I Found It Again And They Said That They Couldnt Honor It Because They Couldnt Give Me Two Things For Free For 00.80 Cents So I Told Them They Should Fix Their Website Because I Told Her I Could Place 10 Throws In The Bag With My Nail Polish Plus Get A Free Gift For 00.75 And She Said If I Could Do It I Should Place The Order Thats When I Went Off And She Said That She Was Going To Take My Order Over The Phone And Adjust The Price But She Wasnt Sure That They Would Honor It But If They Did It Would Be Shipped And If They Didnt Someone Would Contact Me As To Why It Wouldnt Go Through This Is The Last Time I Will Ever Shop With Them If They Would Of Said No They Dont Honor These Fine But The Woman Kind Of Dared Me To Find The Free Throw Which I Did And Told Me To Call Back Which I Did They Just Should Have Told Me To Forget About The Order It Was A Mistake That Would Have Been Way Better

After their last ordeal I think I'll pass but thanks for letting us know!

I gave up on this company until I went to view my checking account today and low and behold YvesRocher charged for $4.00 for my entire order. I called and spoke to a CSR on Tuesday and she stated that they did not have a record of my order. I explained that I placed an order on 11/26 and that the company placed a $1.00 hold on my account for verfication purposes and 3 days later the $1.00 charge disappeared and when I checked my account on YR it only showed Submitted. Soooooo, because I saw $4.00 come out of my account I called and spoke to a CSR (who I actually could understand on the phone) that told me when I called on Monday their system did not update and I should have been told it takes 8-10 business days before an actually charge will appear on the method of payment. He also provided me with my customer number, which I never received. I logged onto the site while I had him on the phone and low and behold my order has a status of shipped on 12/07.

I wouldn't recommend them either. I placed three orders last time and only one has been received or they have a record of. I had to call to get the shipping refunded. Also, it arrived today and thank goodness I only ordered one thing. I did not like the body scrub that was $7 and it definately wasn't worth getting for the free watch. I think I could find a better watch at the dollar store! I will never, ever do that again.

Place your orders with hesitation with this company and know their free gift really isn't anything great.

I Called Them Twice Last Night The First Time They Said They Couldnt Even Find Me In Ther System And She Took My Order And She Told Me She Coulnt Do It The Lotion The Throw And The Free Gift But If I Found It Again To Go Ahead And Place Another Order And Call Them Back So I Did And Got A 00.75 Cent Nail Polish The Throw And The Free Gift But Now The Shipping Comes Out To 5.95 So I Called Them Telling Them That I Found It Again And They Said That They Couldnt Honor It Because They Couldnt Give Me Two Things For Free For 00.80 Cents So I Told Them They Should Fix Their Website Because I Told Her I Could Place 10 Throws In The Bag With My Nail Polish Plus Get A Free Gift For 00.75 And She Said If I Could Do It I Should Place The Order Thats When I Went Off And She Said That She Was Going To Take My Order Over The Phone And Adjust The Price But She Wasnt Sure That They Would Honor It But If They Did It Would Be Shipped And If They Didnt Someone Would Contact Me As To Why It Wouldnt Go Through This Is The Last Time I Will Ever Shop With Them If They Would Of Said No They Dont Honor These Fine But The Woman Kind Of Dared Me To Find The Free Throw Which I Did And Told Me To Call Back Which I Did They Just Should Have Told Me To Forget About The Order It Was A Mistake That Would Have Been Way Better

WOW!! Does your keyboard have a special key you push to automatically capitalize the first letter of EVERY word, or did you actually push the shift key that many times????:blush::eyepoppin

has anybody else tried contacting them and if so what were they told? i still havent gotten my order either....

Yes, I tried to call them. They wanted my customer #, which I don't have because it was my first order with them and customer # was not on the conformation email I got. They asked for my phone # when I gave them my number they said they didn't have that # in their records (so there is NO way to track my order??????) Still have not received the order, and will not order from them again.

If I ever get my previous order, maybe I'll consider it.

Although the order I placed on 11/26 has been shipped, I honestly will not spend another cent on their website. Customer service is below average, their system needs to be updated, they need to send customer numbers alot with the confirmation or assign when you sign up w/their site.

To be honest, my experience with them is great.

Maybe I am just lucky. I pleaced 2 orders, I got them both...

Because one was $16 but with the discount came under $15, they charged me shipping. I called and they refund $5.95 in 24 hours.

I knew they shipped my orders the moment they charged the entire amount of my CC.

I am going right now to order more...

So good luck to all of you.

My orders were shipped on the 6th and 7th. Will see if they arrive.

Has anyone gotten the throws delivered yet? Curious on the quality of these. Im going to donate them to a nursing home for residents but don't want to donate if they are cheaply made and will go out and buy more if they are.

Well I Emailed Them And Never Got A Response Then I Emailedthem Again And Attached The Confirmation Email And Nothing Then I Called Them And They Said I Never Placed And Order And Yesterday I Was Checking My Emails And They Send Me A Response Of The Email I Sent With The Confirmation Email Saying That The Order Is Going To Be Shipped They Gave Me A Customer # So I Could Track My Order So Email Them With The Confirmation Email Attached Sooner Or Later They Should Contact You Back It Took Them Over A Week To Get A Reply Of The Second Email I Sent

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great experience with YvesRocher. I got in on the "deal" where I placed a $15 order, got free shipping, a 20% discount, and 2 free gifts...the cranberry & cream fleece throw and set of 3 fleece scarves. My order was for Lavender liquid hand soap, Lavender hand cream, and a metal caddy for $15.00; and a Jardins liquid hand soap for $4.00. After discounts, my cost was $15.20. I am very well satisfied with my whole experience and will probably order again.