Cheap gag gift for someone that doesn't "do" presents

alimfp

My FIL is so anti-presents for ANY occasion. He told MIL to tell us not to get them anything this year. He doesn't like to even gift the kids, but MIL does it as she enjoys it.

Last year we gave him a pocket knife, which he really did like even if he didn't admit it outright.

Since he was specific this year about no gifts (too late, we're getting them an all in one printer as they desperately need one and MIL is the only that will use it anyway). I figured we'd get him something small, just to annoy him. He *will* find it funny that we went against what he said, otherwise I wouldn't do this.

So any cheapo gag type gifts? Or just something funny that is off the wall and not really a Christmas like present but it will make him laugh anyway? ;)

ETA: I got in on that cheap printer paper deal.. so I could gift the printer to MIL and then gift him a ream of paper.. :P

Well, since he seemed to like the pocket knife, which is kind of practical, maybe another inexpensive yet practical gift. Like a flashlight with the led bulbs instead of the old fashioned bulbs, or if you can find it, a flashlight/weather radio combo. I have a sil that is intensely practical and doesn't like froo froo gifts, but she loves stuff like that. (We live in hurricane area and just the summer storms make a flashlight and a weather radio a great necessity).

Don't know if he's the joking type, but Target had a "burpmeister" and "fartmeister" electronic hand-held thingy. The fart one had 3 "types" of them. Gross, I know. But, it was funny enough for me to get for my DS15 for his stocking! He will laugh!

Oh, they were actually in the stocking stuffer aisle and it was either 3.99 or 4.99, I can't remember.