K'Nex Double Ferris Wheel & K'nex Swing Ride - $17.99 at Amazon.com

ladymartin

I keep coming back to this page......just wanting to buy these coz their a great deal but we had 2 of them in the past & never finished making them, they actually ended up in the trash:yup: So I know my dh would kill me if I got more, but my ds9 just loves them he just can't sit still long enough to put them all togethter & my dh is just as bad, they just don't have much patience!! Has anyone ever had these & is there a secret to putting them together, maybe we were making it too difficult?? Anyone??

DS12 has the swing ride and LOVES it! I believe his gram paid over $50 for it 2 yrs ago....maybe even closer to $80! I just bought this for my nephew because at that price I had to think of someone to buy it for just to get the deal.....I have problems with saying no to good deals too,lmao!

DS12 has the swing ride and LOVES it! I believe his gram paid over $50 for it 2 yrs ago....maybe even closer to $80! I just bought this for my nephew because at that price I had to think of someone to buy it for just to get the deal.....I have problems with saying no to good deals too,lmao!

I agree...I'm done with all the boys but I HAD to buy it anyway at that price! lol

• 2 weeks later...