Littlest Pet Shop - sets, e-pets and wolf

I searched around before posting, please let me know if I missed a thread...

DD 7.5 loves Littlest Pet Shop - looking for the Wolf, and also the little e-pets that they have. Looked at the Hasbro website, nothing spectacular there deal-wise. Haven't seen too much else around.

Any deals?

It's hard for me to say "no" to her...

post-27287-137262183572_thumb.jpg

I searched around before posting, please let me know if I missed a thread...

DD 7.5 loves Littlest Pet Shop - looking for the Wolf, and also the little e-pets that they have. Looked at the Hasbro website, nothing spectacular there deal-wise. Haven't seen too much else around.

Any deals?

It's hard for me to say "no" to her...

The wolf? I didn't even know a wolf existed... They have a variety of huskies in different colors she might be calling a wolf.

The husky is in a few sets at Target right now.

1. The Christmas Advent calender. Regular price $9.99. You get 3 pets inside, Husky is Dec. 1st. (target exclusive)

2. Arctic Adventure set. $9.99 set. Comes with a husky, seal, chinchilla, and accessories. (sells all places LPS sells)

3. Littlest Pet Shop Around the World set. If you can find this at Target, grab it. It was in this week's ad and is a limited edition. Sold out at the Targets around me already. They have a Husky wearing ice skates in it. (Target exclusive)

My sister picked up the stuffed e-pets on the Hasbro website. If you're lucky you can catch them on www.target.com every now and then. You can get 10% off codes for Target.com. Those are the only places I've heard selling the e-pets, besides ebay.

Little hint... you can play on the e-pets website without a pet. Just sign on as a guest. My son does it all the time. They'll give you a little dog to "borrow" so you can go play online. Wish all the virtual websites let you have trials like that!

You're probably right, she probably is calling the Husky a wolf (I've never looked or paid attention).

Thanks, am gonna run into town and check out Target tonight - gonna see if I can find the $1.98 jeans as well.

(...and also see if I can get a ShopKo employee to sell me a Wii before tomorrow's ad...why fight the BestBuy crowds tomorrow?)

TY!

Oh and our limited too had some of the LPS on sale yesterday. Although thier prices are abit higher so they were really JUST under regular price. I had a 25% off card to use on top of the sale prices so it worked out good for me. And they were giving out FREE cards for thier verson of the E-pets. My dd got a unicorn one :) I haven't checked out the site yet so I haven't a clue what it is all about. She got a Shining Star though and likes to get online every now and again and check on it, those ones are neat because you can register and "name" a "star" in your child name as well as having the stuffed animal AND the virtual world thing to play in! HTH

I think I still have an extra 25% off card for Limited too if anyone needs it...

Back from my jaunt into town...

Well, while there's a ton of LPS stuff, there's hardly anything that's on my DD's list. Couldn't find any of the sets that had the Husky, couldn't find the Husky by itself. Target didn't have any of the LPS e-pets. Found some at ShopKo, but they had the bird, frog, hamster. And they were $14.99, seemed a little high from previous sales. Didn't check Wal-Mart, too tired.

Target didn't have any of the $1.98 jeans I'd seen talk about. They did have lots of the Guitar Hero III's for all the platforms.

ShopKo did have some Wii's, but the quantity they were expecting were 19, and they only got 6 - I guess the minimum for Sunday's ad (so they can't sell them tonight). Debating on standing in line in the morning...

Hoping someone will have an online sale in the next week or so on the LPS e-pets.

TY to everyone (so far!)