14 Children's Hardcover Books for $20 @ WeeklyReader.com

mahyar1

Thanks. They also have the Editor's Choice Collection for $26.00. I got last years set on QVC and this is a better deal. My daughter loved it. Great for those learning to read.

13 hardcover classics plus 13 FREE audio CDs! This fantastic set of hardcover books includes:

Curious George and the Birthday Surprise

The Tale of Peter Rabbit

Night-Night, Spot

Little Quack's Hide and Seek

Officer Buckle and Gloria and more!

http://www.weeklyreader.com/estore/p-682-editors-choice-collection.aspx

Great deal on the books; thanks for posting! I also picked up both sets, so in total I got 27 hardcover books and 13 audio CD's for $50.60 shipped. Can't beat that!

Just wanted to point out something about this, though. If you're looking to get these books in time for Christmas, it's likely not going to happen. After my transaction was completed, the confirmation page indicated my order would "start in 4-6 weeks"! It works out okay for me because both of my kids' birthdays are in February, but I thought some of you may want to know this before ordering.

:)

Great deal on the books; thanks for posting! I also picked up both sets, so in total I got 27 hardcover books and 13 audio CD's for $50.60 shipped. Can't beat that!

Just wanted to point out something about this, though. If you're looking to get these books in time for Christmas, it's likely not going to happen. After my transaction was completed, the confirmation page indicated my order would "start in 4-6 weeks"! It works out okay for me because both of my kids' birthdays are in February, but I thought some of you may want to know this before ordering.

:)

Oh no! I ordered mine for Christmas. I don't recall seeing that on my confirmation page and when I just checked the FAQs on their site it said this:

How will my order be shipped?

All orders are shipped Library rate except in the case of large orders which are shipped FedEx. Your order will arrive 7 to 10 business days from the day we receive your order.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll have to try to call tomorrow.

Oh no! I ordered mine for Christmas. I don't recall seeing that on my confirmation page and when I just checked the FAQs on their site it said this:

How will my order be shipped?

All orders are shipped Library rate except in the case of large orders which are shipped FedEx. Your order will arrive 7 to 10 business days from the day we receive your order.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll have to try to call tomorrow.

I saw that, too. So now I'm wondering what the deal is? The confirmation email they sent me didn't say anything about the 4-6 weeks either. However, the following is taken directly from the confirmation page which I still have up on another screen:

"Weekly Reader would like to thank you for your order. Your order will start in 4 to 6 weeks. If you have questions, please contact us via e-mail or call us, toll free at 800-446-3355."

I would ideally like the split the books up between Christmas and the birthday's so hopefully they come sooner. Let us know what you find out when you call, will ya?

;)

• 2 weeks later...