Scholastic Holiday Dollar Days :)

mywarmbluefleece

Yay! This offer is for teachers only...you have to mail it to a school address or you can't get it.

Scholastic is having a holiday dollar days sale....everything in the sale is $100 and there are over 700 items. Shipping seems to be a flat $2.25 no matter how much you order.

Have fun teachers! I am a new teacher and I got everything else I still needed and saved 100s of dollars.

http://shop.scholastic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TSAdminLanding?storeId=10001&catalogId=10002&langId=-1&viewParam=landingpage/DollarDaysDec.html&esp=tshome/1207/espot1/Ddlandingpage

teachers buy this stuff out of their own pocket? wow - had no idea!!

is any of this stuff gift-giveable if you don't know what the teacher has already?

Trust me, I am sure no matter what you buy from that site, if you give/donate it to a local school/your child's school, the teacher's will use it and highly appreciate it. And if they have too much of what you give a specific teacher now, they will either pass it on to another class or save it for next year.

Great idea, btw.

I am planning on buying books for my DS classroom from Softbooks (a buck or 2 a pop) and have asked his teachers to pick out some titles they do not have yet.

I used this site to figure out what would be the next step up from what he is reading now (Bailey school kids, cam jansen, Dragon SLayer's academy) and found Beast Quest - anyone familiar with it?

teachers buy this stuff out of their own pocket? wow - had no idea!!

is any of this stuff gift-giveable if you don't know what the teacher has already?

I added "gift for classroom" to my daughter's last Scholastic order. They'll give the teacher $3.95 to purchase a book for the classroom.