Scrapbookers: 50% off Deluxe Designs

brandibug

I ended up getting just over $50 worth of stuff. I didn't get any of the larger items (like books), just mostly the die cuts, tags, stickers, etc. and my shipping was $6.50. My total was $31.76 after using the 50% off code and adding on shipping.

Thought I'd post that just in case anyone was wondering about shipping. :)

I would have definitely had trouble getting to $50 if I wasn't ordering doubles of most things, since I have a friend that I always work on scrapbooks with and we tend to like a lot of the same types of embellishments.

I just wish there had been more stickers and a little more variety with the tags, but for the price, you can't really do much better. Except for my deal at Dollar General with some of their stickers and scrap paper packs, but that's a different story of an awesome deal that I got. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone here received their order yet?

No, my friend placed an order 11 days ago and hasn't gotten a confirmation from them yet. I guess when she ordered it said it could take 10 days for confirmation. We're crossing our fingers that we get our stuff. It sounds like they were bombarded with orders.

wow I have been out of the loop with scrapbooking. i have been going to the conventions each year in charlotte, nc but never pay attention to them going out of business. I loved their die cuts and always bought a ton while at the conventions. I just got probably 30 of them this past august. too bad i missed out on a couple other things I wished i would have purchased.

No, my friend placed an order 11 days ago and hasn't gotten a confirmation from them yet. I guess when she ordered it said it could take 10 days for confirmation. We're crossing our fingers that we get our stuff. It sounds like they were bombarded with orders.

I placed my order on the first and haven't heard anything yet. I hope I get it all before Christmas. I'm hoping to put some of the things I ordered in one of my friend's stockings. :)

I got my order today (it was placed on the first)! I haven't checked the entire order yet, but on my receipt it, it shows that everything was in stock and I noticed they included at least one little extra goody. A large die cut that says "Harvest". Very cute. :D

By the way, the chipboard accents are bigger than I was expecting. I guess the sizes were on the site, I just didn't realize how big they'd be until I opened the package. Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality of everything. :D

Now to go through it and remember everything that I did indeed order. :P