Wii's @ Circuit City On Sunday

Kreepy

Just to let you all know, if you are looking for Wii's, ccity will have them Sunday. They are in the ad and there will be vouchers given out 1 hr before the store opens.

I am naive when it comes to standing in line for retail purchases... help me out? :) Could you please explain vouchers given out 1 hour before the store opens? I just got off the phone with my local CC and they did confirm that it will be in the ad tomorrow. My trouble... I have two young children and a husband who is on Army duty this weekend. I must find a way to get the wii. :eyepoppin

Thanks,

L

Which stores are you referring to or is this for all Circuit City's???

Newport News, VA area.....

Vouchers are slips of paper that are given to people waiting in line an hr before the store opens. Usually say that you are guranteed a Wii but you must buy it before noon that day or your wii will be sold to the 1st person that ask for a wii after noon.

This is what is funny about the Wii....

Being a hardcore gamer myself, I wanted the Wii more then i wanted the PS3. Everyone told me I was crazy, because they told me that the wii wouldnt be that great. Now days the people that told me that the wii was going to be crap are now the ones looking to get their hands on the wii.

So Not only are customers now getting irritated with stores because of the lack of wii's and working for ccity i know we are getting irritated with the constant phone calls and the "why dont you know when you are getting some in?" questions...

So its both sides getting irritated with the whole wii thing.

So Not only are customers now getting irritated with stores because of the lack of wii's and working for ccity i know we are getting irritated with the constant phone calls and the "why dont you know when you are getting some in?" questions...

So its both sides getting irritated with the whole wii thing.

There was an article in the newspaper about the Wii's popularity the other day. It said the stores are getting the Wii's in sporadically and never the same amount with each delivery. It said one day they'll get 15 in, three days later they'll get two. I feel bad for employees that have to deal with rude customers.

I work at Walmart, I started 2 days before Black Friday and wow... women especially, are crazy, when it comes to looking for a wii system. I answer about 45 phonecalls every day from my 8 hour shift in the electronics department(no I was not hired to answer the phone, we just have to every time it rings...) concerning the wii system. I am certain that the walmart I work at will be getting the wii system in because a little unknown fact is that the amount or possibility of a wii system coming in stock at a walmart is based on the sales of the nintendo ds's... I would explain why but its a long story(it concerns the nintendo gamecube), but yeah we just sold out of ds's today so the wii's should come in soon and I am going to get it with my 10% employee discount then with my additional 10% coupon I have :) Can't waiitttt- oh and those who are trying to get one from walmart- also know that they only get 1-2 shipments a week that would have the wii systems on there and they only come monday-friday between 10am-2pm...... ;)