Rose Petal Cottage $69.99 @ JcPenney.com

scrapfor4

Where did you see this at? I really want to get this for my daughter. Is it online or your local ad?

yes i saw it in the online sale ad

http://weeklyad.target.com/target/default.aspx?action=entryflash&ref=nav%5Fweeklyad

http://weeklyad.target.com/target/default.aspx?action=entryflash&ref=nav%5Fweeklyad my zip code is 21090 maybe u can print it and pm it at walmart?

And if Target is sold out, you can bring the ad to Walmart and they will Price Match! :D Gal at the Walmart counter was none too happy since Wallyworlds reg price is 84.99! She must have said, 'That's a really big difference!' about 6 times!

Yes, it is 49.99 at Target this week..and the accessories for it are on sale too, but around here they are really really hard to find!

Both of my local Targets are out of it but they gave me a raincheck and was told they receive shipments daily. Ill be checking tomorrow during work since one of them is literally around the corner from my work. If I cant find it still tmorrow Im gonna try and PM it at Wallyworld. Thanks OP!! You just made my Christmas.

Do ya'll know they are made out of cardboard? My kids would wreck it!

Ummm... no, these are made out of a fabric material that is stretched over a steel tubing frame that you need to put together. Goes together sort of like an outdoor canopy. Pretty well built, but they take up a lot of space. I just put one together this past weekend for my daughter -- and she basically lives in it now.

What age do you think these would be good for??? My daughter is 14 months and I put the last one on hold at Target (I doesn't have the bonus dinette set-but still a great deal) and all the employees kept saying how everyone keeps calling for them. I just don't know if she would actually use it....any input??

at 14months I dont think your daughter is old enough to completely enjoy it but its nice to have while she grows into it? My daughter is 3 goign on 4 and BEGGED me for it. So I figured now is better than never. I have a riancheck for it until I can find it but going to see w/the hubby if Walmart will PM it because Target doesn't seem to have it.

Either way though at 14months she would get great use out of it until it became boring! I think its worth it! Heck my daughter had a kitchenette thing since she was 1 haha!

Ummm... no, these are made out of a fabric material that is stretched over a steel tubing frame that you need to put together. Goes together sort of like an outdoor canopy. Pretty well built, but they take up a lot of space. I just put one together this past weekend for my daughter -- and she basically lives in it now.

Thanks, guess I'll revisit the idea of this.

I was loking at the box yesterday and it said it was made of "sturdy cardboard".

Oxymoron kind of!

The accesories are made of a heavy coated cardboard, the cottage is made of what the other poster stated. You can feel the material on the outside of the box. My sister got it for my niece and it is adorable!

How old is too old to play with this? Is this too small for a 6 year old?

I would thinks its all up imagination. You may want to check the "measurements" on the actual size of the house. All I can say is I remember being bigger and loved crawling in and out of those houses at the toy stores even though I had to duck down as long as I could sit int he chairs it was the coolest thing to play pretend.

In my opinion i dont think 6 is too old, besides the furniture comes out too sit around the room not just "in the house." Hope I helped.

I went yesterday to two target looking for the cottage. One Target would not give me a raincheck (long story) but the other one did. Corporate will hear from me. LOL

Anyway, I just logon to my email inbox and guess what I got? Email telling me that Target has them available online. I was able to place an order. Woo hoo. Hurry they will not last.

I can't even get the cottage to show up on Target's website. I can see it in the ad but not online. We paid $79.99 at Toys R Us but we got $10 off plus a free $15 accessory. We also got a $10 gift card to use on our next visit. I think by the time I factor in the discounts, the Target deal doesn't save me that much so I didn't try and return mine. I would like to see what that dinette set is though. Anyone have a link?