Char-Broil Premium 48K BTU Stainless Steel Grill - $199.99 w/In-Store P/up ($400) LNT

noehlp

Fyi, online coupon codes cannot be used for this item.

Char-Broil Premium 48,000 BTU Stainless Steel Grill

NOW $199.99 Was $399.99

http://lnt.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p3442630reg.jpg

Features

* 48,000 BTU, 4 Main Burner Cooking System

* 13,000 BTU Side Burner plus griddle plate with teflon coating

* 858 Square Inch Cooking Surface

* Electronic Ignition

* Stainless Steel Burners

* 4 Concealed rolling wheels, 2 locking

They must have pulled it from their page because I did a search on grill, and Char-Broil (1)was on the side of the page, but when I clicked on it I got the "unable to find" page. Bummer, we are all pitching in on a grill for my in-laws, would have saved a few bucks!!!

The deal is dead. I went to LNT after work to pick up my grill that i purchased for $199 and it was a mistake the price is suppose to be $280. They told me that the fixed the mistake at 10am this morning, but of course are and should honor the people that paid 199. What a great find noehlp

• 2 weeks later...

Patty Thanks for the heads up on the grill! I missed out on you earlier posting----but snatched this up with in store delivery pickup! Like the above post we need a new grill as well! I can honestly say without conviction------------This is the first time I ever purchased a gas grill in December!

Happy holidays to you and all GottaDeal members

O.k. I have a question.......I got this & I have to also pick it up @ the store, well it's for my dh for x-mas & I was thinkin I should have him go pick it up , since he's got a truck & I don't think it will fit in my trailblazer, I could just tell him his present is ready, he would never think Linen n things would sale a grill, so He would be pretty excited when he sees it!!! (well I hope, he's been wanting one like this) Otherwise I'll have to borrow the truck & then what in the world am I gonna do w/it, not like it's hideable??? So what'cha guys think, good idea or bad??

O.k. I have a question.......I got this & I have to also pick it up @ the store, well it's for my dh for x-mas & I was thinkin I should have him go pick it up , since he's got a truck & I don't think it will fit in my trailblazer, I could just tell him his present is ready, he would never think Linen n things would sale a grill, so He would be pretty excited when he sees it!!! (well I hope, he's been wanting one like this) Otherwise I'll have to borrow the truck & then what in the world am I gonna do w/it, not like it's hideable??? So what'cha guys think, good idea or bad??

Good idea, and a neat idea at that.

As my Wife and daughter mentioned to me tonight-----This is my favorite time of the year!

I know from my perspective being male, I know I would never think that I would be picking up a grill at LNT------I wouldn't be thinking BBQ that's for sure, matter of fact i would be somewhat aggravated thinking what could she possibly get for me at this store?

Hope is surprised as much as I would be!

Keep us posted!

Bumpity Bump

Back in stock

But now:

was $399.99 is $249.99

20% Off Coupon Code: 223823997733

When I clicked on the link the price is listed as $249.xx is that not correct? I've been in the market for a new grill

Yes, but please see the above post I quoted to get the price down. HTH