High School Musical Sharpay Car

friholic

Never heard of it?? You think it is exclusive to a certain store ?? Kmart got Lazy Town toys exlusively last year I remember buying them over an over for fellow bloggers that didn't have a Kmart :yup: I HATE when they do exclusives (Like that DANG Hannah 3 doll pack exclusive to Target I had to make my mom go get!!!)

That's so cute, I almost want one for myself. :D

Anyone know if the singing Sharpay is still around? I saw her in stores in the summer, but now the only one I've seen is the Sharpay in the gold pants and red top. Both my DDs love Sharpay, but I think they are a little young for her, but I keep going back and forth on it. She'd look really cute in the pink VW Barbie car I bought from Wal-Mart.

Anyone know if the singing Sharpay is still around? I saw her in stores in the summer, but now the only one I've seen is the Sharpay in the gold pants and red top. Both my DDs love Sharpay, but I think they are a little young for her, but I keep going back and forth on it. She'd look really cute in the pink VW Barbie car I bought from Wal-Mart.

I'm pretty sure there were singing Sharpay's at our Wal-Mart. I got the singing Troy & Gabrielle for my DD.

I got my DD one at Target about three weeks ago, along with the Troy and Gabriella singing dolls. I'm on the hunt for the Corbin Bleu (What's his name on the movie?) doll!:confused:

Do you think our DDs would buy it if we took the Walmart car and put HSM stickers on it? Could we pass it off long enough to get the pink cruiser in? ;)

Probably not, if your DD are anything like mine, they can tell you the HSM and HSM 2 movies frame by frame, and songs word for word. :)

Yep!!! My kids drive me CRAZY with that movie and soundtrack. I doubt you could pass it off. Maybe you could print out a photo of it or something and tuck it in their stocking with a note from Santa that he accidentally forgot it at the North Pole but will make sure to suprize them with it by making a special trip back later???

Do you think our DDs would buy it if we took the Wal-Mart car and put HSM stickers on it? Could we pass it off long enough to get the pink cruiser in?

Probably not, if your DD are anything like mine, they can tell you the HSM and HSM 2 movies frame by frame, and songs word for word.

They probably would figure it out, but I was thinking, you could always order it and tell them it'll be a little late. It's so cute, it's almost worth it, even if it won't get there in time for Christmas.

My DDs are young enough that they would believe me if I told them it was Sharpay's car, as long as it was pink. :D

At Target today and they had every HSM Doll except the 2 pack with Chad. It was strange because shelf was fully stocked, to the edge, but no Chads. Just saw that KB Toys is having a sale starting Friday 11/30 and will have HSM 2 Dolls on sale. Worth a try if you have one near you. You can check out their ad online.

• 2 weeks later...

As an fyi - I've been on a serious hunt for the Sharpay Car - Country Club Cruiser, as it is actually called, and went so far as to call Mattel. It was officially released on 12/1, and the rep I spoke to said that it typically takes 2 weeks before it is in the store.

I would have thought someone would at least seen it on ebay by now. If anyone comes across it, please let me know- my daughter would LOVE this for Christmas!

Thanks!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41OOPqR8gAL._AA280_.jpg

Barbie Beach Glam Cruiser

Price: $16.31 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25

http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-Barbie-Beach-Glam-Cruiser/dp/B000LT2D8M/ref=pd_sim_t_img_37

This is not HSM but sure would fool my daughter if I took it out of the box & put a HSM doll in it!!

• 3 weeks later...
Finally found one. My Walmart (yup I was shopping there :() mostly for household items. Thought I would go past the toy dept. Heaven knows why, it's not like mine didn't get enough for Christmas :). But, they had the Country Club Crusier Vec. Price was $21.88, comes with a Sharpay Doll, golf clubs, golf bag. It's super cute.

http://www.amazon.com/School-Musical-Country-Cruiser-Vehicle/dp/B000W5583M/ref=pd_ys_qtk_rvi?pf_rd_p=186412001&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=home&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1ET0A1F20VK5FJY5YW2R

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41yFpkVjPHL._AA280_.jpg

High School Musical 2 Country Club Cruiser Vehicle

List Price: $34.99

Price: $19.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $15.00 (43%)

Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available

I went ahead & ordered it since I have the free prime right now maybe it can be for easter or valentines day!!