$1 Magnetic Expressions Jewlery St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital Hope Catalog

BoulderChick

Hi Everyone,

These are very cute! The necklaces are $1 and the Magnetic Expressions charms are $1, they even have rings. You buy the necklace or ring and the charm. Great gift idea!

Inspirational Word Charms $1.00

http://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/shop.do?cID=11686&pID=13358

Rhinestone Charms $1.00

http://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/shop.do?cID=11686&pID=13359

Necklace for Charms $1.00

http://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/shop.do?cID=11686&pID=13361

Ring for Charms $1.00

http://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/shop.do?cID=11686&pID=13363

St. Judes Children's Research Hospital "Finding Cures, Saving Children"

Weird, it's loading very fast for me.

VERY fast for me too... whee... :cheesy:LOL

TAKE THAT BACK...... I was able to navigate round the site with ease, but when I went to check out I got this message.....

There was a problem during the registration process. Try again later or contact the webmaster.

UGH!!! I tried a few different times...:(!!

I just bought these last week and they are SO cute! Perfect for a tweener. It actually is a better deal to buy the sets: http://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/shop.do?cID=11687

I was very pleased with them and my Mom has ordered some as well - great charity too. I am not having any toruble with the site loading now so it must have been temporary...

I didn't see the sets yesterday. How cute!

My son is a patient at St Jude in Memphis. I have been to their gift shop in person many times. These are really cute jewelry items!!! Another thing that was pretty cheap (and I bought a bunch for presents) are their bags that are houndstooth check. They are on sale for $10 They are called their 2 - in - 1 tote bags (just go to sale merchandise) They are pretty big and we use them for weekend bags. Their items are all very nice and this hospital truly saved my son's life. Our local oncologist told us to just take him home to die, he said he'd only have a few months left. That was in October 2005. We went to St Jude and he had a bone marrow transplant and is close to 2 years post transplant. I can not express in words what a wonderful place this is, but if you can support them AND get great deals WONDERFUL!!! And thank you from a mother that owes her son's life to this place!!!

Gina

My son is a patient at St Jude in Memphis. I have been to their gift shop in person many times. These are really cute jewelry items!!! Another thing that was pretty cheap (and I bought a bunch for presents) are their bags that are houndstooth check. They are on sale for $10 They are called their 2 - in - 1 tote bags (just go to sale merchandise) They are pretty big and we use them for weekend bags. Their items are all very nice and this hospital truly saved my son's life. Our local oncologist told us to just take him home to die, he said he'd only have a few months left. That was in October 2005. We went to St Jude and he had a bone marrow transplant and is close to 2 years post transplant. I can not express in words what a wonderful place this is, but if you can support them AND get great deals WONDERFUL!!! And thank you from a mother that owes her son's life to this place!!!

Gina

Thans for sharing Gina. it is nice to hear stories such as yours!!! I will proudly continue to buy from St. Jude knowing they do wonderful things!!!

Gina

Gina,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please give your son hugs and kisses from all of us. And you all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Happy Holidays!

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

I am just wondering if anyone else has had a problem in getting their order- I order a number of items- and it looks like Fed Ex has made an error on delivery (which we have never had happen before...but it's noted on the tracking "can not locate address" one day and then 2 days later "left at back door- no signature required" which I find unbelievable since we have a locked 6 foot privacy fence and a very large loud dog that would have been between the Fed Ex man and the back door!

Once I saw that I called St. Judes and got a bit of a run around (Ok..figured its the weekend) and they said call Fed Ex and call them back on Monday. I called Fed Ex- of course they know nothing (if they did they would know it was not MY back door they delivered the package too!) and then call back to St. Judes today and ask for the exact dept. I was told to ....only to get questioned all over again and then put on hold two times and then they say they'll have someone call me back within 24 hrs????

Geez....I know the money goes to a good cause- but if I can not get the items I ordered and my money is gone then I would atleast have liked to have been able to add it to the amount we send to Ronald McDonald house every year!

Anyone else have a problem???