TArget Add Has changed... a bit...

kc4braves

It may not be said enough, but you can't 100% depend on the ads posted here. Some may be regional, so items in the ads on here may or may not be in the ads that come out around you. Of course, Target could change the ad at the last minute, but that'd cost them thousands of dollars - so it's most likely that they have various ads around the country.

Our ad in central FL is different too. The $84 DVD player has been replaced with the 6.2" $54 player :no: Its in the same spot as the $84 one in the scan so I know its just been replaced. I had thought something wasnt right anyway when the regular price of the Audiovox in store is $179.99 and the ad has it listed as a regular price of $149.99. Good thing I didnt buy it early to get a price adjustment!

We ended up getting the 7 inch at Kohls but I will return if I find a good deal on a larger screen. I wanted to be able to watch it when camping but the 7 inch is just too small for me. The kids won't mind, though. I guess the Target add must have been regional.