Emprex 9'' Digital Picture Frame $47 (reg 149)@ Frys.com

jerseygurl

What is TFT display? Does that mean it is not LCD? Thanks! :D

Courtesy of Wikipedia:

A thin film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) is a variant of liquid crystal display (LCD) which uses thin film transistor (TFT) technology to improve image quality. TFT LCD is one type of active matrix LCD, though it is usually synonymous with LCD. It is used in televisions, flat panel displays and projectors

Be careful one this one. I ordered it, however at the very end on shipping status it says call for availbility. So there website may be showing available, but they may not have any.

p.s. I didn't call. If anybody does let us know.

Call center is closed on Thanksgiving?!? What kind of retail company gives their employees the day off :confused::cheesy::D

I just clicked on the "call for availability" link and it looks like this is actually a pre-order of a product they don't have in stock yet.

Hmmm... I looked again and maybe it's not a pre-order. It automatically came up to the pre-order explanation on that page, but when I looked again that same page has explanations for all of their different stocking/shipping terms. Who knows. :confused: Crossing my fingers that I'll get what I ordered...

I put two in my shopping cart then immediately tried to check out. The site was so slow, it took almost ten minutes to get to checkout after several pages not available. When I got to checkout, MY CART WAS EMPTY!!!![/b How could that happen? When I tried to put them in my cart again, I got a message that said they were sold out!!!

Grrrr, I am seeing a little :mad: red right now.

Anytime I try to get ANYTHING on frys.com/outpost.com I get this error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Have all of you that were able to check-out get an email about this? I still have not gotten a conformation email yet, but it went thru, guess I need to call.

Just went to their site and checked order status and it said in process!:D

My parents are going to love having this fill with pics of their grandkids!:D

Strange, I never got a conformation email, but when i go to the site to check my order it still says it's in process?!?

I'm gonna have to call and see what is going on.

Just got off the phone and I still don't know if I'm getting it or not, ughh, so the customer rep said that they haven't updated everything in their system, things look ok but it could still get cancelled if there are not enough, they should be up by tomorrow morning, so I should know by then. Great!:(

I'm still hoping I got in in time!