Wal-Mart turned down money

suzy3333

When I went to Wally World, they didn't have in what I wanted to purchase. The display was in the case with the "new lower price" but no items in stock. I spoke with the electronics manager, Sara, who looked it up on the computer and told me that 96 of this item were coming in and to either come back at night (this past Sunday) or the next morning (Monday). Being that I have a new baby (10 weeks old tomorrow) I chose to go back on Monday morning only to be told that "we are not going to sell you that item. We have them in the back but are saving them for Friday." I didn't care if it was going to be cheaper or not. I wanted to purchase 2 of them and can't wait in the cold this year with a 10 week old baby. And more importantly, saving $40.00 on each is not worth standing in the cold freezing my rump off. It would be different if I was saving $400.00 on each but not $40.00 with a 10 week old. Needless to say, I called corporate and filed a complaint. I even notified the local news channel. I love how the recording at Wal-Mart corporate says, "Wal-Mart values our customers." The district manager, Wayne, called me yesterday (Tuesday) to apologize for Sara giving me wrong information. That was unacceptable especially since I was told to come back and the price of gas is way too expensive to be wasted. Wayne told me that Sara was new and shouldn't have told me what she did. I told Wayne, "Wal-Mart doesn't value $hit." I ended up going to Target and spending more money on a different brand but to me, the customer service is worth the extra money. Just my 2 cents. I'm hoping that "Black Friday" ends up being "Red Friday" for Wally World.

It'll still be Black. If people don't seem to mind the human rights abuses WM loves doing to its workers then I'm sure people will still flock to it on Friday.

WM is seriously the worst store chain I've ever visited and shudder at the thought of even going in there.