Michael's BF ad...in hand!

First Lady

I have the Michaels ad in my hand!!

friday 6-9am save 25% on entire purchase...including sale items.

from 9am-10pm use your turkey bucks to save more...

$5 off $25, $10 off $40, $30 off $100 (these can be combined)

Both deals: (excludes 4ft or taller trees, entryway trees and all cricut products)

Saturday 8am-noon save 20% off entire purchase, including sale items

saturday noon-10pm, 50% one item.

(same restrictions as other coupons)

50% entire custom framing order (both days)

Some deals...

Cricut complete starter pack...$129.99 reg 299.99 Includes cutter, cartridge, paper, cardstock pads, trimmer, tool kit, mats and blades

Cricut cartridges $44.99!

$70-$100 off 7ft & taller trees

Foam buckets and activities $3.99

Crayola activity kits $14.99

Ott-Lite 13 watt craft lamp $19.99 reg 59.99

Fiskars 12" purple trimmer $4.99 reg $19.99

Sizzix 40% off

Petite cropper or crop station 50% off

The slab 40% off

Lenox Christmas house collection 30% off

yarn, candles, flowers, frames all on sale.

Looking for anything specific??

Will the Wilton chocolate melting pot be on sale? BTW, I asked Saturday when I was in there if they would take the Joann's coupons and the girl told me that their competitor coupon would be the same on BF... one Michael's coupon and one competitor coupon (% off one item, not entire sale) per transaction...

Thanks for the info! I guess this means I'll have to brave the store on Saturday during the 50% off time -which is good for me!

As for you Cricut folks, maybe you should swing by your local Walmart and see what they have. I was at Kohls and they were putting some of the BF items on display. Is the Cricut a doorbuster? Also, check out the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Message Boards. They've had a few posts on the Walmart BF Cricut deal. Someone might have gotten the scoop on the Walmart Cricut.

I'm also torn about the Cricut... I guess it depends on what this mysterious "2nd cartridge" is that's in the Walmart deal. Question is: Do I care enough to actually brave the Walmart opening crowd?

I THINK I'LL TRY MICHAELS. YEAH, THERE IS NO SECOND CARTRIDGE, BUT WITH THE TURKEY BUCKS, YOU CAN PICK OUT A SECOND CARTRIDGE FOR ABOUT THE SAME PRICE.

JUST KIDDING, JUST READ THE EXCLUSIONS