Nintendo Ds $98.88 at Brandsmart USA

pinkroses4mommy

Just checked out the sale ad for Brandsmart USA, and they have the crimson or black/black Nintendo DS for $98.88! I am going to print the ad and see if Walmart will match it.

They also have Madden 08 for Wii for $28.88.

Could that be the old DS hardware and not the DS Lite one?

I bet they are refurbished, but the ad dosn't say it. so take it in to your wmart and have them PM for a new one.

I'm pretty sure that they only sell new merchandise. They have really good BF prices, and my Walmart always matches them, but I always have the actual newspaper ad. I hope that they will match the printed ad!

Please be sure to check out the k-mart 20% off coupon in more detail on a seperate thread... it appears that k-mart corporate has issued a letter to all their retail stores "invalidating" the coupon!

I used it over the weekend on a PS3 game, when my friend went on Sunday to use it, they told him it had been invalidated by corporate. So, it appears that those of us who were able to use it before Sunday lucked out...

Doesn't Circuit City price-match coupons? Why not take the K-mart coupon to CC and do a price match there (and get another 10% off on top of the 20%??). Just a thought...

it appears that k-mart corporate has issued a letter to all their retail stores "invalidating" the coupon!

Doesn't Circuit City price-match coupons? Why not take the K-mart coupon to CC and do a price match there (and get another 10% off on top of the 20%??). Just a thought...

But the Kmart coupon is invalid. :confused:

Got Walmart to price match the DS! Of course I had to make them call a manager back to electronics. They didn't want to do it because Brandsmart was not in the same city. I told them that another walmart had told my sister that they would do it if the store was within 50 miles. The assistant manager was nice enough to ok it.

I've PM'd(Brandsmart price) at CC before for an LCD. All I had to do was tell them the retailer and what they were selling it for. Then they do some kinda verification/mgr okay? Something like that. Anyways, I didn't have to bring anything in.

I have a cpl of Brandsmarts around here, but sometimes I just like getting my stuff at CC for the PM deal. I was also looking at the Samsung blue-ray player(thinking of getting my bf one instead of the ps3 since his Nintendos already take up his time!) and I saw they have it at BB for 399+7 movies, and I checked brandsmart last night and they have the same player with 8 movies for 288 or so. Awesome! 100 bucks cheaper and another movie! :woot2:

Hmmm I guess it depends on the store and how they enforce policies.

I do know that that Brandsmart ad ends today 11/20/07(altho knowing them they're still running the deals) but if you bring that expired ad to CC or BB will they still honor it?

I went to Brandsmart today and got the Samsung Blu-ray player(8 MIR movies) for 298 and w/a purchase you get any blu-ray movie for 18.88. I got Ratatouille, Spiderman 3, 300 and Reign Over Me all for 400 bucks.

Checking my list off :)