Toys R Us ad for 11/18-21

aerosmithgirl

If the coupon is in this weekends sale ad then I should hope that they will allow for more $10 gift cards to be given out. My original coupon was from the Big Toy Book and I was at the store today when they said no more GC.

You're right, it is from the ad that will be out tomorrow, so surely they will have more. I don't understand how they can "run out".

No, the store copies don't ever have the coupon. Unfortunately, we never get the sale ads in the paper, either. frustrating.

Sorry to hear that. I got the early Sunday-edition paper at my store. They had all the usual weekly ads. I wanted to read it tonight so I could plan on getting up early or not. Sometimes I don't make it to read the paper until around 10. I will probably head out early and hope for some Wii games. I won my daughter a Wii from the lunchables game, so I need games.

Sorry to hear that. I got the early Sunday-edition paper at my store. They had all the usual weekly ads. I wanted to read it tonight so I could plan on getting up early or not. Sometimes I don't make it to read the paper until around 10. I will probably head out early and hope for some Wii games. I won my daughter a Wii from the lunchables game, so I need games.

I'm confused do you need a coupon for the gift card or for the B2G1 Wii games? I may have to run out to the store in the AM. Or have my DH do it he's on his way home from work early tomorrow.

I'm confused do you need a coupon for the gift card or for the B2G1 Wii games? I may have to run out to the store in the AM. Or have my DH do it he's on his way home from work early tomorrow.

You need the coupon for the gift card. I was there tonight and one of the people there told me about it. She also told me that they price adjust and if I bought what I wanted tonight, I could come back tomorrow & price adjust. She said they would run out quickly because they were going to have the Wii for sale and most people would buy the games also.

I got 2 Wii Plays (keep the $40 controllers & sell the games!), HSM Sing It!, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic Olymic Games AND Super Mario Galaxy (With the $25 GC). It was $320 - $55 in gift cards (from the other SM Galaxy, + 2 $10 GC w/$75 & 1 $10 GC with $100). Tomorrow I'll go back & price adjust $100, plus I get to keep my $25 GC from SM Galaxy.

I was there last night getting the Color Wonder/Color Explosion deals. I left with over $200 worth of stuff for $71 (had a $25 GC from my SM Galaxy pre-sell).

I LOVE my Toys R Us!

You need the coupon for the gift card. I was there tonight and one of the people there told me about it. She also told me that they price adjust and if I bought what I wanted tonight, I could come back tomorrow & price adjust. She said they would run out quickly because they were going to have the Wii for sale and most people would buy the games also.

I got 2 Wii Plays (keep the $40 controllers & sell the games!), HSM Sing It!, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic Olymic Games AND Super Mario Galaxy (With the $25 GC). It was $320 - $55 in gift cards (from the other SM Galaxy, + 2 $10 GC w/$75 & 1 $10 GC with $100). Tomorrow I'll go back & price adjust $100, plus I get to keep my $25 GC from SM Galaxy.

I was there last night getting the Color Wonder/Color Explosion deals. I left with over $200 worth of stuff for $71 (had a $25 GC from my SM Galaxy pre-sell).

I LOVE my Toys R Us!

Thank you for clearing that up for me! I'm not as concerned with the 10 GC. I would rather just run in with my girls and grab the games. Looks like I'll be waking them up early!

OK, here's a question:

You all are sure that Wii Play is considered a game? It's not counted as an accessory or hardware? I bought it today and plan to return it tomorrow to do the buy 2/get 1 promo...

I would hate to lose my copy if I can't include Wii Play...

Joanne

OK, here's a question:

You all are sure that Wii Play is considered a game? It's not counted as an accessory or hardware? I bought it today and plan to return it tomorrow to do the buy 2/get 1 promo...

I would hate to lose my copy if I can't include Wii Play...

Joanne

I'm positive. When they had this deal before I got a Wii Play as one of my 3 (B2G1) and I also asked tonight when I was buying mine. I actually bought 2 tonight and asked SPECIFICALLY if the Wii Play counted and she said absolutely! HTH

By the way, I bought 2 of the Wii Play simply to get the controllers and sell the unused game. The girl at TRU said that she saw a used Wii Play at GameStop for $30 or so. I might take it and trade it in at GameStop! :yup:

:gdangry4: :gdangry4: :gdangry4: :gdangry4: just an fyi, during the wii b2g1 sale a few weeks ago, my store put up a handwritten sign that said wii play was limited to 1 per family. of course, this was right after the guy in front of me tried to buy 4 copies. he argued (successfully, by the way) that there was no limit printed in the ad. i watched the clerk post the sign immediately after that. it's a good thing i was still able to get my copy, otherwise there would have been steam coming out of my ears

By the way, I bought 2 of the Wii Play simply to get the controllers and sell the unused game. The girl at TRU said that she saw a used Wii Play at GameStop for $30 or so. I might take it and trade it in at GameStop! :yup:

My BIL did this; he got $18 for the Wii play game alone at Gamestop. (Who would pay $30 for those games???? :rolling eyes in disbelief).

Joanne

BEST BUY PRICE MATCHED FOR ME! I went to my local TRU this morning for the B2G1 offer on Wii games, but couldn't find the titles I was looking for. (Was told to come back in a couple days for more shipments.) Curiously, I went across the parking lot to the Best Buy and they graciously pricematched the ad. Had all the new games in stock.

BEST BUY PRICE MATCHED FOR ME! I went to my local TRU this morning for the B2G1 offer on Wii games, but couldn't find the titles I was looking for. (Was told to come back in a couple days for more shipments.) Curiously, I went across the parking lot to the Best Buy and they graciously pricematched the ad. Had all the new games in stock.

That's awesome. Wished I had known that. I got there early and they did not have the 2 main games I wanted, HSM sing it and Mario Party Galaxy. I ended up getting Wii Play, Big Brain Acadamy and Mario and Sonic or something like that. I asked about exchanging them later and she said it had to be this week. Why would that be if I was just exchanging??