FREE shipping TODAY only Bath & Body Works - $30

TAJ mommy

Get 6 items from the signature collections and use code FROSTY

You get free shipping & 10 off, comes to under $22.00 for 6 of them shipped

WOO HOO!! - that's the code I've been waiting for, thanks so much for posting it.

I also had a $10.00 gift card from turning in points at mypoints so I got 6 items shipped for only $11.44 out of pocket - can't beat that!! :D Now my Christmas baskets are done. :D

Guest hackandspit
Is someone smoking some of that funny stuff? Nowhere do I see on the website where free shipping is being offered on all purchases today. The only free shipping is with a promo code on the purchase of $65.00 or more.

Guest hackandspit
I went clear through the checkout process and the shipping charges remained. Short of entering my credit card number, I went through the entire process. At what point does the shipping charge come off?

I just deleted cookies and tried FROSTY again, but I can't get it to take the shipping off. I really don't want to have to go into the store tomorrow!

If this helps I put in the SHIP30 code first to take off shipping and then I put in FROSTY to take off the 10. I wasn't too sure myself if the FROSTY code did both. But you have to do he shipping one first or the extra $10 it takes off from the FROSTY code will put you under the limit to use the SHIP30 code. Hope that came out right.

I just tried it where I did the Ship30 then Frosty and it did not work, once I put in the frosty, the shipping came back on....

Me too! My sister said she just did the shipping first, then FROSTY and it worked, but it will not work for me. I do SHIP30 and then FROSTY, and it adds the shipping back on.

Oh well...guess maybe I'll be at the mall tomorrow!

I've tried clearing again and again, free shipping will not work, says it's expired.

same thing with me. I know I cleared all my cookies, internet files and history too. I had to relog in to get onto here to post :yup: So it is the Bath and Body Works site, nothing we are doing.. it has expired. Must be why I was able to get one order in late last night and not another (after doing all the clearing.....)

Guest hackandspit
Craziest thing I have ever seen. I thought I would check out the website just now to see if I could get the system to give me the free shipping and the website isn't even recognizing my e-mail address and password that I have entered. I just ordered and received a confirmation from them last night so I know I am entering at least my e-mail correctly. Obviously the computer tech at the B & BW needs to do some revamping of the computer ordering system as there are some definite glitches in the system.