How fast would the 22" lcd's run out at?

mrterrifico

ive been wanting to upgrade my 15" deskmonitor. and i jus saw the 22" envision ones. how fast do you guys think these would run out at? like 30 min when doorsopen? i live in silverdalewashington. and these arent doorbusters right so you dont need the tickets or you need to get tickets for that?

ive been wanting to upgrade my 15" deskmonitor. and i jus saw the 22" envision ones. how fast do you guys think these would run out at? like 30 min when doorsopen? i live in silverdalewashington. and these arent doorbusters right so you dont need the tickets or you need to get tickets for that?

They will run out in the first 3 minutes.

oh well looks like im running straight to them. hahaha. any of you if frys has deals?

Yes Fry's has BF deals as well and good ones at that, the bad part is as far as I know their sales vary from store to store and the BF ad comes out only around Monday. My friend said he bought a 32' inch HDTV lcd for 300 because he was the 2nd in line and they only had two of those in stock. I don't know if he was lying because he likes to exaggerate but he also mentioned PC's for 150.

It depends on the store. Last year I got the 22" westinghouse for $199 and there were probably 30 or so left after I grabbed mine. They were located near the checkout and I noticed when I was checking out an hour or so later there were maybe 6 left. So at my Best Buy they lasted about 2 hours.

Are the envision good monitors though? The only reason I ask is because I bought a 32" westinghouse hdtv last year and all though I haven't had any problems (other than the occasional freeze) with my tv there are a couple of features such as how long it takes to switch channels and just some things it can't do that I would have been willing to pay 50-100 more to fix. My point is I'd rather pay a little more for reliable good quality so I don't want to rush into buying a crappy monitor. Oh! and if I did buy one do you think resell would be quick? like if I through it on ebay?