Online Shopping

4xmom

Ok, now I just need internet access somewhere (DH took away my internet at home). Maybe I'll park at the local library around midnight and buy it from my laptop using their free wireless. Hee-hee.

Thanks!

Free Wifi at Office Depot too:

http://businesstravel.suite101.com/article.cfm/free_wifi_at_office_depot

Why did your husband take away your internet access? Don't get into trouble... :yup:

can someone please help me, what does DH stand for? I've seen a couple of women write that in their posts, DH means for me designated hitter in baseball/softball so I'm sure it's not that haha :D. My guesses are dam husband or designated husband lol.

Dear or Darling Husband.

Go here and you'll know it all: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=80437

cbbutler2 - If you want Guitar Hero 3 for PS2, best to purchase it at Sams Club where it's only $80 for the guitar/game combo or $45 for just the game. I tried to type in the link, but it won't let me. Sorry, just search at samsclub.com site for Guitar Hero 3

Unless you don't have a sams club, then sorry!

Okay, newbie here. I've read thru this whole thread and I don't think I have an answer yet.

Will you be able to purchase an item listed in the Black Friday ad online (after midnite Thursday?) I don't believe it's a doorbuster - Garmin GPS.

Thanks.

I was able to purchase several of the nondoorbuster items last year really early on Thursday morning (like 6am) last year. I bought the Cannon all-in-one printer, SD cards and the Panasonic Camcorder. Shipped to my home for free. For the DVDs I selected free instore pickup. What the store didn't have, Best Buy ended up shipping to me for free.

I was able to purchase several of the nondoorbuster items last year really early on Thursday morning (like 6am) last year. I bought the Cannon all-in-one printer, SD cards and the Panasonic Camcorder. Shipped to my home for free. For the DVDs I selected free instore pickup. What the store didn't have, Best Buy ended up shipping to me for free.

How do you tell if the items are "doorbusters"?