*** Official Black Friday Store / Mall Hours Thread ***

arci122

I have been keeping track the best that I can. As ads are posted I can update. I also am contacting stores of interest. Note that some stores will vary region to region and I highly recommend that you call to confirm with that store what their opening time will be on BF!

Here are all the times that I've in my handy dandy notebook:

THANKSGIVING DAY

Kmart - 7am

Meijer - 6am

Outlets in Las Vegas - 10am

CompUSA - 9pm-Midnight

Black Friday Stores – Confirmed

Midnight

Prime Outlets (IL, WI)

VanHeusen Outlet

Bass Outlet

Jordan Creek Mall (IA)

Prime Outlets (FL)

Geoffrey Beane Outlet

IZOD Outlet

Wrenthen Outlets

Tanger Outlets

Lighthouse Place (Chelsea Outlets) Michigan City, IN

North Georgia Premium Outlet

Outlets at Anthem (az)

Lancaster Pa Outlets

Jackson Outlets (nj)

The Crossings Outlets (tannersville, PA)

Leesburg Outlets (DC area/VA)

Prime Outlets in Smithfield, NC

Albertville Premium Outlets (MN)

VF Outlets Village (Reading, PA)

RIO GRANDE VALLEY

ValueCity

Aeropostale*

Abercrombie & Fitch*

1:00 AM

Altamonte Mall (Orlando, FL)

Spring Hill Mall (WestDundee IL)

2:00 AM

3:00AM

Disney Store*

4:00 AM

JC Penneys

Kohl's

Mervyn's

Dillard's

5:00 AM

CompUSA

Wal-Mart

Sam's Club

Circuit City

Best Buy

Beall's

Toys R Us

Old Navy

Mervyn's

PepBoys

Home Depot

Sears

Meijer

KBToys

Ocean County Mall (NJ)

Lake Square Mall (FL)

Seminole Towne Center (FL)

6:00 AM

Michael's

Build-A-Bear*

Office Depot

Boscovs

Linens & Things

RadioShack

Kmart

Macy's

Bath & Body Works*

Staples

Target

Sports Chalet*

Volusia Mall (FL)

Tyrone Square Mall (FL)

King of Prussia Mall (PA)

Oxford Valley Mall(PA)

Arrowhead Mall (AZ)

Quaker Bridge Mall(PA)

Deptford Mall(NJ)

Montgomery Mall(PA)

The Gallery(PA)

Cherry Hill Mall(NJ)

Neshaminy Mall(PA)

Franklin Mills Mall(PA)

Willow Grove(PA)

Patrick Henry Mall (VA)

Moorestown Mall (NJ)

Hamilton Mall (NJ)

Springfield Mall

7:00 AM

Burlington Coat Factory

EB Games

GameStop

Ace Hardware

OfficeMax

Big Lots

Harbor Freight

Walgreens

Arizona Mills (AZ)

8:00 AM

Gymboree*

FYE *

Children's Place*

Marshall's

TJ Maxx

Hobby Lobby*

The Gettysburg Village Outlets

Outlets in Las Vegas

9:00 AM & Later

Costco - 9am

Black Friday NOT confirmed

Play It Again Sports

Dillards

Christiana Mall (de)

Cumberland Mall (nj)

* stores with this notation apparently are going to vary in opening time from town to town to town. I will post the earliest opening time that I can confirm. If you see an asterisk, and it's a store you want to shop at please call the business to see what time your location will be opening.

Those in italics are SHOPPING CENTERS.

no prob. and if anyone runs across more opening times for any store of interest on BF please post up and i'll update the list.

i'm still trying to find out: kb toys, barnes & noble, borders, burlington coat factory, dillards, boscov's, carters, osh kosh, carters, various outlet stores/centers, etc etc

if you have any specific store requests post it up now. i'm going to start calling my personal contacts as well as stores tomorrow.

3AM at the Disney Store should be interesting...

tell me about it. i hope that is a misunderstanding on the sales girl's part. i'll find out for sure tomorrow i hope. on the other side.. it'd be nice to get them out of the way and then run off to the other stores considering the driving distance.

ok, a few more stores are confirmed. talked to employees at locations.

one thing i learned - Children's Place is apparently going to vary region to region as is Hot Topic. They will open at whatever time your local mall opens. CP manager told me that if there is a crowd waiting outside their store they will open early though.

ok. now i'm going to go add Home Depot to the list. although i thought they opened earlier.

If CompUSA is following what they've done the last two years, they open at midnight for an hour or two for a "special early sale", then close and reopen for the normal BF sale at 5AM.

Last year the employees were just sooooo happy to be coming in at 11PM to have to stay until noon when the next shift of employees were going to relieve them. Made a long night/day for the first set.

The Gettysburg Village Outlets in Gettysburg, PA are open on BF from 8am to 9pm. They are currently going through a buy out/name change. I think it has changed to The Shoppes at Gettysburg or something along those lines. It's still coming up as the Gburg Village online. Oh, and they are closed on Thanksgiving.

hmm. maybe it varies by region mall? i'll put an asterick next to that one.

the malls i talked to were arrowhead, paradise valley (az for both) as well as deptford & cherry hill. i will call cherry hill & deptford again on my lunch break.

I called Cherry Hill too, maybe the girl was wrong, but she sounded it certain. Hmmm - let us know.

The Gettysburg Village Outlets in Gettysburg, PA are open on BF from 8am to 9pm. They are currently going through a buy out/name change. I think it has changed to The Shoppes at Gettysburg or something along those lines. It's still coming up as the Gburg Village online. Oh, and they are closed on Thanksgiving.

Thank you I'll go ahead and add them now.

I called Cherry Hill too, maybe the girl was wrong, but she sounded it certain. Hmmm - let us know.

I really want to call them now, but my calls get recorded here at work. I need to call Christiana Mall on my lunchbreak too. They'd be worth travelling to if you're in south jersey as they're tax-free.