Price Adjustments

luvable116

How about price match. CC has the same # tv as BestBuy doorbuster. Will they match it?

Probably only during the doorbuster hours, and CC, like BB, probably has that angle covered. Probably won't PM special sales, etc., and then there's the question of is the customer service desk even open during the doorbuster hours for PM'ing or is it closed for that and being used as a checkout counter exclusively?

Just got a call from my friend who went to CC this am with the infamous 20% off one item K-Mart Coupon.

Lo and behold CC price matched it... He purchased the 80GB SONY PS3 ($499 reg. price) for $424 after 6.65% sales tax.

I am going to use my 20% off coupon on Rockband and maybe a second 20% off on a Nintendo DS Lite Zelda Gold kit.

I believe that Best Buy also price matches competitors coupons...

The best way that I've found is to call up your local store and talk to the manger. My local CC said that they'd adjust the price later if the item wasn't part of the 6 hours of madness.

Right on. The managers are my CC signed my receipt to confim that will will price adjust my TV to match the 2 Day BF Price.

Just got a call from my friend who went to CC this am with the infamous 20% off one item K-Mart Coupon.

Lo and behold CC price matched it... He purchased the 80GB SONY PS3 ($499 reg. price) for $424 after 6.65% sales tax.

I am going to use my 20% off coupon on Rockband and maybe a second 20% off on a Nintendo DS Lite Zelda Gold kit.

I believe that Best Buy also price matches competitors coupons...

Nice!!!

The best way that I've found is to call up your local store and talk to the manger. My local CC said that they'd adjust the price later if the item wasn't part of the 6 hours of madness.

My store told me that too, but then I went and bought $150 worth of stuff, and asked the guy who was checking me out to verify it, he said that they would not price adjust or price match on ANYTHING on BF. He was not very nice about it either. I made them refund my whole order. So, the moral of the story is that no matter what they tell you on the phone, they may not do it when you get there! I don't know why stores can't be consistent on their policies!

My store told me that too, but then I went and bought $150 worth of stuff, and asked the guy who was checking me out to verify it, he said that they would not price adjust or price match on ANYTHING on BF. He was not very nice about it either. I made them refund my whole order. So, the moral of the story is that no matter what they tell you on the phone, they may not do it when you get there! I don't know why stores can't be consistent on their policies!

I asked my local CC salesman, manager & store director. They all said that as long as the item is not part of the doorbuster items (5am - 11am), that they would price match it as long as you bring your receipt in during the 2-day sale (Friday or Saturday). The item I asked them about was the Sharp 46" 1080P LCD. It would be a good idea if you could get a manger to sign your receipt.

I asked my local CC salesman, manager & store director. They all said that as long as the item is not part of the doorbuster items (5am - 11am), that they would price match it as long as you bring your receipt in during the 2-day sale (Friday or Saturday). The item I asked them about was the Sharp 46" 1080P LCD. It would be a good idea if you could get a manger to sign your receipt.

Same thing here.

I found the following on Circuit City's website regarding their price adjustments...

Q: What is Circuit City's On-Line Price Protection Policy?

A: Many purchases on our website are available for in-store pickup. If you select our In-Store Pickup option, you will automatically get the lowest price we're currently offering on the item(s) you purchased. If the in-store price on the day of pickup is lower than the price you saw on our website the day of your purchase, then you get the store price. We'll automatically refund the difference based on your original payment method.

Q: Will Circuit City match its own prices?

A: Yes, if you purchase an item from us (in-store or on circuitcity.com) and we advertise the same item at a lower price within thirty days of your purchase, we will refund you 100% of the price difference. Bring the advertisement and your original sales receipt to your local Circuit City for the refund.

Okay, so here's another question. I order the item now and select instore pickup. They will hold my item for 14 days.

I go in and pick up the item during their sale. The items I'm buying are not on the 6 hour sale, but on the 2 day sale.

They should give me the sale price that is in effect when I pick up my item - right?