Wal Mart Adult Bubble Coats $10!

justlisa27

I just left Wal Mart and in the front of the store they had a rack of adult bubble jackets for $10 each. Plus sizes were $12 (not sure what the original price was). I didn't think to go check the children's sizes. I have to go back to get my son's cake so I will check it out.

just wondering, could someone give me a condensed version definition of bubble coat? I'm in florida, we have jackets and coats, I've just never heard that term. It's no big deal, just wondering.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&search_query=bubble&ic=24_0&Continue.x=21&Continue.y=8

Here is some different ones. Our store still has a bunch but nothing compared to what they had the other day. I did notice that $10 is the normal price! The lady working in that department said all stores should have got them in but when they are gone, they're gone.

just wondering, could someone give me a condensed version definition of bubble coat? I'm in florida, we have jackets and coats, I've just never heard that term. It's no big deal, just wondering.

Ok, I thought maybe I was the only one that didn't know what they were....

I see it is just a puffy jacket. Thanks for clearing that up.