SanDisk 2 GB MP3 Player

JustMyLuck

I got the MP3 player that they had last year and I had no trouble getting it even though I didn’t get there until around 7 AM.

I had called the Wednesday before Thanksgiving to ask how many they had in stock (so I could gauge my chances of getting one if I got there after they opened) and found out that they had a good deal more than the ad guaranteed. Last year the MP3 player came in silver and pink and the ad guaranteed 40 and 20 respectively. When I called to ask how many they had in stock, it turned out that, between the two colors, they had over 750 in stock. So I figured that there was no way that they’d run through 750 MP3 players in the first few hours. And as it turned out, I was right. They still had a ****load of them left when I got there.

I can’t guarantee that your Best Buy will have that many in stock, but I’m sure that they’ll have a good deal more than the 90 minimum that the ad guarantees. Give em a call on the 21st to get an idea of what they have.

They cannot keep these is stock.

I had one of the pink ones on hold to pick up tonight, by a manager,and when he went to get it someone had sold it. He has a truck coming in Tues. night with 12 of them and will be calling me as soon as they are off the truck.

I am going to go back and try to get a price adjustment on BF, with any luck.

• 2 weeks later...
I just called my local BB to ask them how many they would have in stock, and she would not tell me. She said she hadn't seen the ad. I told her that it is online. She asked if the mp3 player was a doorbuster, and I said yes. She said she could not tell me how many would be in stock and that I would have to be in line just like everybody else..sounded kinda snippy about it. I said ok.......anyone else have this reaction, or did I just get a bad rep?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great little mp3 player. I have always been a creative fan and was on the fence about this one.

I picked up 2 on BF, one for me and one for my niece for Christmas. I'm starting to think it may be too nice for a 7 yr old though. lol

My BB had over 100 or more of these.