Gottadeal.com WOW!

hangtime_360

So whoever made this site I pretty much love you! This site will get more hits from me than myspace. I can't believe I have gone so long without knowing about this place. I would tell all my friends about this place but I don't want to go to the store on BF and see 10 of my buddies in front of me in line because I told them lol :smirk: But seriously hat's off to everyone supporting this site you guys are AWESOME! I will help out in any way I can. When I have time since I'm college.

So whoever made this site I pretty much love you! This site will get more hits from me than myspace. I can't believe I have gone so long without knowing about this place. I would tell all my friends about this place but I don't want to go to the store on BF and see 10 of my buddies in front of me in line because I told them lol :smirk: But seriously hat's off to everyone supporting this site you guys are AWESOME! I will help out in any way I can. When I have time since I'm college.

"hat's off to everyone supporting this site you guys are AWESOME!" Boy oh Boy I sure do agree with you, This site has totally turned my life around in so many ways..Thank you, Thank you!

and btw Welcome to you Hangtime:)

Welcome to the site, Hangtime! GottaDeal is a great community and there are a lot of us who stick around here year-round. BF is a great time to score some deals, but if you stick around here throughout the year, you'll find that there are deals to be had just about any time you are looking!

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Welcome/WELCOME-2.gif

Be sure to stick around after BF too, we're a fun gang, and there's plenty of deals year-round even on a college student's budget! ;)

totally agree, thanks to the people here i've saved so much and their great for giving advice and giving laughs. this is the best site to be at to get the best deals.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this website! I am a disabled person who was trying to figure out how to take advantage of some of the Black Friday sales. What a relief it was to have this website post a notice that Walmart's BF merchandise would be available online! I really only needed one item and I was able to snag it by 3:15 this morning.

Thank you so much to all of you at GottaDeal.com!! :)