Black Friday ad?

Guest HoosierShadow

Guest HoosierShadow
Hi all, I am new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone knew when the Kohls ad for BF woud be available? I went into Kohls a couple of months ago and I just LOVE a lot of their clothing, and am hoping to get some deals this year. I never realized we had a Kohls near us, so thats why I never went there before! Thanks for any help :)

Nobody knows exactly when it will be out. I was e-mailed today by someone claiming to have it, but they just wanted to know how much I was willing to pay for it. Must have wanted a bidding war between the various sites. I told them to go away (not in those nice of words, lol). So if they were legit, the ad is out and we'll just have to wait for someone else to send it to us (or one of the other sites to pay this person for it).

Nobody knows exactly when it will be out. I was e-mailed today by someone claiming to have it, but they just wanted to know how much I was willing to pay for it. Must have wanted a bidding war between the various sites.

Some people are messed in the head ... Doesn't this person realize that if they can get a hold of the Ad someone else can too. I just don't get it