What are you getting?

BrotherFlounder

night at the museum! night at the museum! *cough* yes, for myself...i told my friend not to buy it for me for xmas till i saw the BF ads - it's been $19.99 everywhere with no sales for quite a while now!

also:

madden '08 for ps2

*maybe* the krzr phone

sandisk sd mem card

a ton of cheap dvds

a west wing season or two

some $5 GBA games

*maybe* sims 2

possibly a few cds

major love for CC this year!

Super Mario Galaxy $35.00

Sims 2 (for PC) $5

Sims 2 Celebration Stuff $5

Sims 2 Glamour Stuff $5

Sandisk 2GB SD Card $20 w/ $13 mail in rebate

And I'm thinking about:

Visiontek ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB 16x PCI e Graphics Card $50

and either

Western Digital 1TB External Hard Drive $250 w/ $50 mail in rebate

or

Seagate 500GB External Hard Drive $130 w/ $50 mail in rebate

Compaq Presario Dual-Core 15.4" Laptop w/ 1GB RAM $299.99

Sony 7.2 MP Digital Camera $99.99

Mio GPS $99.99

DVD+R 50 pack $3.99

Assassin's Creed for 360 (includes $10 gift card) $59.99

Cobra Radar Detector $29.99

VisionTek 256mb PCIe Video Card $49.99

This stuff should keep me happy for a while =)

46" Sharp Aquos - already got it Friday, gonna have them pricematch sometime Friday afternoon.

Did someone at the store verify they were going to price match?

I want this tv too and asked about them price matching on BF because I want to do what you did. However, they told me they are not going to price match because the whole point is to get the customer in the store that specific time.

Anybody else hear the same story I did or does anybody know if they HAVE to price match regardless of what they are telling me now?

Did someone at the store verify they were going to price match?

I want this tv too and asked about them price matching on BF because I want to do what you did. However, they told me they are not going to price match because the whole point is to get the customer in the store that specific time.

Anybody else hear the same story I did or does anybody know if they HAVE to price match regardless of what they are telling me now?

I know they did not PM last year here anyway.

Well, I went into the store last night and bought that HP OfficeJet 7580 that's going to be on sale for $99 (2 day, not doorbuster). Right now it's $254. Before I did, I asked David, the "head geek" in electronics, if with all the holiday promotions coming they would honor their normal 30 day price guarantee, and he said yes. I specifically asked about the BF ad, (trying not to sound like I already knew it was going to be on sale), and he said yes, the only stipulation was that if it was a "limited time" offer you had to come in while the offer was valid to get the adjustment.

Being the skeptic I am, I'm not opening it until after I get the price adjustment, just in case that wasn't the truth and I have to actually return it.