Target Terminates GottaDeal's Affiliate Account

Brad

I just don't understand it either. I had NEVER shopped on Black Friday in my life until last year (or the year before), when I stumbled upon THIS site and got interested in the BF adds several weeks before. You guys bring people into the BF shopping experience!! I am NOT an impromptu shopper, and like to do my research and really shop around before I jump into almost any purchase. Because of you guys, I can be sure and ready when the doors open with my lists in hand and ready to shop. If I did not have this information with plenty of time to do my do dilligence, I would not even bother to go. The day before cramming the ads is not my thing. Thanks Brad for all your hard work you and everyone at this site do. Without you, I'd stay home in bed...

I just sent an e-mail, this is honestly why I will go to Target over Wallmart because I can see the ad ahead of time and plan with family members. It's a shame these stores are hurting themselves and Target is now giving Gotadeal a bad time, whats the big deal we are less than2 weeks away...

Hello Brad and fellow GD members,

As you can see by my membership - I dont reply on website, but this issue really burned me. Its bad enough the return policy is goofy..now they are acting out...I will be watching as I suspect many of you will.

Happy Veterans Day - God Bless America and our troops!

email sent to ms. putnam;)

Good Morning Ms. Putnam,

Not going to make this a long note - just wanted to share a few the following re: the value of gottadeal.com.

1. While other sites do exist - I only log on and use gotta deal

2. This site helps me determine which store to visit first as sometimes the newspaper does not arrive in timely manner.

3. 5 years running Target has always been my first stop. 3 of them based on using gotta deal

4. I live 2 blocks from one of the highest grossing Target stores in metro Chicago. I will not go stand in line at 5 a.m. with out having information.

5. I have not and will not go to Wal-Mart based on past perf and current behavior re: ads. Information shared by gotta deal re: ad pulling.

6. If Target goes down this same path with gotta deal - I will cross them off my list. (This is a very sad statement for me to make, I know most of the sales team at Target and am often greeted by them.) My time is valuable with family stretched all over the place - I do not have time to spend money in stores that do not care about the consumer and their time - also please note - I visit Target 6 times a month and never leave empty handed. I am sure many of my fellow GD members may have similar situations.

7. More importantly - I understand business and decisions that have to be made. When making decisions, please strive to be fair. By the way went out to look at Fatwallet.com quite honestly a very junky site and difficult to navigate..not sure if Target's decision is a wise one....

Never the less, while this is not personal and just business - here's wishing you and your family a happy holiday.

Thank you for your time and kindest regards,

I am so disappointed in Target. For some reason I expected more out of them. This was the first year I had really considered hitting Target 1st (because it's 30 mins away) but I was actually looking forward to the experience. Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I may end up doing most of my shopping at Amazon and the heck with it. :(

I am so disappointed in Target. For some reason I expected more out of them. This was the first year I had really considered hitting Target 1st (because it's 30 mins away) but I was actually looking forward to the experience. Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I may end up doing most of my shopping at Amazon and the heck with it. :(

I love amazon and will definately be shopping there.

I just now read about this and emailed Target also,lol:

I am an avid member of gottadeal.com and I'm very upset about what I heard of your actions dealing with the Black Friday ad! I for one, do not live near a Target so I do not even receive a flyer! I live in XXXXXXX County, PA about 35 miles from the nearest Target. So I look to gottadeal.com for the BF ads. I WAS planning on a shopping trip to your retail store but now I believe I'll stick close to home. Also I have bought several things from your online site even with your OUTRAGEOUS shipping charges because of some great online deals that people posted on gottadeal.com. I hope you are happy with the bad publicity you have caused and the loss of sales due to this childish action.

A former Target customer,

Jenny XXXXXX