$$$$ TRU 2 Day Specials 11/9-11/10 Doorbusters

braggsalot

i got the same email this afternoon and i live in Mississippi, so it's probably nationwide. I may go check it out, but i had bought some of the items on the flyer last year already. It said something about pirate carr playsets..my son has just starting collecting the pirate carr lego sets. i wonder if they're included.?

I did notice the TJ BairyTales & books were really reduced in price. Im not sure how that toy is rated. I got my son the TeddyRupxin because i had it when i was a kid..(he didn't play with it tho..but my niece loved it) TJ is probably along the same line..bear that tells stories..

Woo for TJ Bearytales book deals! That's a REALLY reduced price for those. I had Teddy Ruxpin as a kid, and mine got TJ last Chrismtas. I have an almost 5 year old, and a 2 year old, and they LOVE him. I actually like him more than Teddy Ruxpin. He was my fave toy they got, by far! :)

Thanks for posting this!

There was a flyer in todays paper with a $10 off of $50 purchase in it. :D

the ad was in my paper but NOT the 10 dollars of 50 dollars. I went there this morning.. the TJ bearytales is already at that price so I picked up the LAST one they had at my store. ALso the books too..

Thank You,

Same-I had to hunt down the add before I got home Fri nite. But no coupon in the mail! I went to the store & explained I'd been a long time subscriber & no $10/$50 mailed I expected at least a courteous, "sorry, keep trying" but received a 'tude from customer service. AND there were a stack of the coupons on within three feet between us!!!

The knex & bionicle were a fiasco (well :10 min of delay) three of us customers were trying to help each other, which sku matched which toy, etc... even the two employees were clueless!

Another frustration, and I do have to follow through today on, is the separate GD thread of an upcoming Tue release of a Wii Mario game: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=86693. Nutshell-customer service manager knew nothing about so walked out without pre-ordering.

Kinda felt like a mini-burnout of BF-past experiences, employees not giving a hoot. OH, and they're calling it "GREEN FRIDAY".

Justa warning of what may lurk in TRU's approach in weeks to come.....

Thank You,

Same-I had to hunt down the add before I got home Fri nite. But no coupon in the mail! I went to the store & explained I'd been a long time subscriber & no $10/$50 mailed I expected at least a courteous, "sorry, keep trying" but received a 'tude from customer service. AND there were a stack of the coupons on within three feet between us!!!

The knex & bionicle were a fiasco (well :10 min of delay) three of us customers were trying to help each other, which sku matched which toy, etc... even the two employees were clueless!

Another frustration, and I do have to follow through today on, is the separate GD thread of an upcoming Tue release of a Wii Mario game: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=86693. Nutshell-customer service manager knew nothing about so walked out without pre-ordering.

Kinda felt like a mini-burnout of BF-past experiences, employees not giving a hoot. OH, and they're calling it "GREEN FRIDAY".

Justa warning of what may lurk in TRU's approach in weeks to come.....

Sorry you had a bad experience, but that may be the TRU you are going to. At my local TRU, the employees go out of their way to help you. I was there today and wanted two items on the 2 day special which were not on the shelf. I assumed they were sold out, but the sales person looked in the back for almost 10 minutes and found what I wanted. Made my day.

Sometimes it is the store that makes the difference. If there is another TRU in your area, try there.

I actually just orderd some of the items that were on sale today in store. I put them in my cart last night online and then thought I would check this morning if they were in store but they didn't have them. The sale in my paper said it ended at 12 today and the items I bought still were the same price when I orderd them just now. So hopefully they come.

I was at our local TRU today and the employees also were very helpful going out of the way to help, maybe they were having a bad day where you were(no excuse tho, but hope you have better service next time. I got there a little bit before noon and by the time I got all the things I went for it was waaaay later but the prices for the sale were still good and was told they'd be good all day, some even had signs in front of it stating good all day friday and saturday.

I wanted to use both of my coupons that came in the paper so they broke my order up so I could do that and also offered to let me use my gift card from the first purchase. I was gonna save til tuesday, scanned all my coupons that I had from the internet(polly pocket, nutripals,mattel any product and monopoly bucks,) with no complaints. Also one Bionicle toys that were 50% for $4.99 also rung up as part of the buy 1 get one 50% of so it rung up $2.50.

I was shopping for 5 kids and was very pleasantly surprise by the helpfulness of the staff and the fact that the store was neat and had a good supply of everything despite me going in on the tail end of the sale. I did miss out on the preorder of the Mario game tho but that was my fault as the tickets were there when I walked in and I waited til I did all my shopping to get one and they had run out. Sorry for the length.