Unadvertised BF Deals?

BridgeIU

Do stores usually have unadvertised BF deals in addition to what is printed in the ads?

This is the first year we're really going 'all out' on BF. We're looking for just toys for my 2 y/o & 4 y/o. It seems like the things that they HAVE TO HAVE aren't on any of the ads yet.

I'm so glad that I found this site - I would've been completely unprepared with out it!

Well, most of the time stores have the stuff on-sale that they say they'll have on-sale but there may be some stores that have in their ad "EARLY BIRD SALES - SO GET THERE EARLY!" and not tell you everything that's going to be on sell such as Wal-Mart.

Last year and maybe the year before when people got to Wal-Mart they had small little sheets of paper that had some deals that had not be advertised.

Well last year BB did. My cousin`s boyfriend said he had his eye on a 42 inch Panasonic Plasma tv that they had for $999. We said we didn`t see it in the ad. They said they found it on the website under unadvertised or secret sale or something like that. Sure enough it was on there. Then when he got to BB they asked him what he wanted and he told the employee and was told to go to the side of the building and that that was a secret sale item and nobody really knew about it. He got the tv.

Best Buy had a seperate sale that I printed off of the internet for BF last year. It came out sort of last minute. I remember a laptop for $250; a camera; a camcorder, and the large tv...can't remember the prices. All of the items were really good bargins. Any one have a copy of that?

Best Buy had a seperate sale that I printed off of the internet for BF last year. It came out sort of last minute. I remember a laptop for $250; a camera; a camcorder, and the large tv...can't remember the prices. All of the items were really good bargins. Any one have a copy of that?

The tv was the one my cousin got which was the 42 inch Panasonic plasma tv for $999. Not sure what the others were. He seen it on the website and it was not in the paper at all.

Here is last years Best Buy BF Bonus deals:

Panasonic 42"

Plasma HDTV

(TH-42PX60U) 7679185

Save $600 Instantly

999.99 After Instant Savings

Minimum 5 per store.

Limit 1 per customer.

No rainchecks.*

Toshiba Laptop

(L35-s2151) 8103535

Save $350 Instantly

249.99 After Instant Savings

Minimum 18 per store.

Limit 1 per customer.

No rainchecks.

Samsung MiniDV

Digital Camcorder

(SC-D363) 7602338

Save $120 Instantly

129.99 After Instant Savings

Minimum 10 per store.

Limit 1 per customer.

No rainchecks.

Kodak EasyShare

7.1-Megapixel Digital

Camera

(C743) 7972376

Save $70 Instantly

Minimum 15 per store.

Limit 1 per customer.

No rainchecks.

Samsung neXus

50 XM Satellite Radio

and MP3 Player

(YP-X5Z) 7528142

49.99 After Instant Savings and Mail-in Rebate

Minimum 3 per store.

Here is last years' Best Buy BF Bonus deals:

Panasonic 42"

Plasma HDTV

(TH-42PX60U) 7679185

Save $600 Instantly

999.99 After Instant Savings

Minimum 5 per store.

Limit 1 per customer.

No rainchecks.*

Toshiba Laptop

(L35-s2151) 8103535

Save $350 Instantly

249.99 After Instant Savings

Minimum 18 per store.

Limit 1 per customer.

No rainchecks.

Samsung MiniDV

Digital Camcorder

(SC-D363) 7602338

Save $120 Instantly

Minimum 10 per store.

Limit 1 per customer.

No rainchecks.

Kodak EasyShare

7.1-Megapixel Digital

Camera

(C743) 7972376

Save $70 Instantly

Minimum 15 per store.

Limit 1 per customer.

No rainchecks.

Samsung neXus

50 XM Satellite Radio

and MP3 Player

(YP-X5Z) 7528142

49.99 After Instant Savings and Mail-in Rebate

Minimum 3 per store.

Yeah, Last year I got the 250 laptop for my son. My sister go the laptop and the mini camcorder.

I wanted a laptop for myself this year. I hope BB has another last minute ad with another laptop and hopefully it will be somewhere between $200 and $300.:cool:

well i just got a news flash from someone i know who works at walmart. walmart(atleast the ones in the district i live in) will be offer unadvertised in store sales on black friday. you can not find out these sales online or by calling the store. there will be a print off available only to instore customers.