Opinion needed on crimson DS lite Nintendo

momsam

HI, I was able to score a bundle including crimson/black DS lite, case and the Brain2 game for 149....howEVER my DD REALLY wants a white or pink, which run 129 game console only (if I could even find one). I overheard her friends saying no one wants the red/black (which I think looks cool)....should I just return it , or is it worth trying to recoup the money on ebay? Any thoughts. All I have is girls to go by...I am thinking maybe boys have these colors in demand? HELP!

My dd9 also wanted the black/red DS but only because it came with Brain Age 2. When she saw the pink one she quickly changed her mind!! She didn't care if she had to save her own money for games or not!! She wants the pink one which I got last week online from Toys r us for $129. I'm sure there will be better deals on Black friday but I feel much better knowing I got the pink one! Plus one less thing to worry about getting on BF!:)

thanks. My DD wants white, then pink, then black/crimson. Ugh. Nothing like Santa making 3rd string, eh? lol. She didnt tel me either, I overheard she and her friends talking...she would NEVER ask me for this, and never expect to get it, excepting for "Santa"....The Brain Age alone is 29.99, so I know the bundle is a good deal, however I would like to make some "magic" happen for her this year by getting her EXACTLY the one she will ask Santa for....I ams till wondering what to do, if ebay is worth trying, or if I should just return the black/crimson bundle....

I thought I could save some money with the Black/Red also but when I saw how much she wanted the pink one I had to get it. Then toys r us also had a deal if you bought 2 games you got one free. So I got Brain Age 2, High school Musical and Zoe 101 for 60.00. Only 20.00 each and the peace of mind knowing I already have them! As for ebay, Iv'e done some selling and I think it stinks! They keep some of your sale and most people like to pay by pay pal so they get some too. And you pay them to list it too! To much of a hassel for me but thats just my opinion!;)

My son 10 also wanted this because no one else had it until he found out there are two new bundles being released bf so far we know at Sears. Gold with triforce logo and zelda game and rose color with paw prints and nintendogs. It is 149. you can go to walmart.com and order a bundle and choose the color, white pink or black and choose the games and options. I can't remember the price.

The pink and white bundle for $149 at Sears is really cute... it is this one with the pawprints... http://www.gamingbits.com/content/view/2931/2/

Maybe you should try going to the Friends and Family sale Sunday night at Sears? They should have some then.

They have the pink DS lite in stock at Target.com right now. In the BF Target ad they also have advertised DS lite starter kits for $28. I've seen these same kits in store right now for $30. They have a pink case, one animal game, car adapter, cleaning cloth, and extra pen.

This is the Hamsterz version, they have Catz, Dogz, and Horsez in store, too.

http://www.target.com/Software-Bundle-Hamsterz-Nintendo-Lite/dp/B000XBCZO0/sr=1-5/qid=1194670571/ref=sr_1_5/601-3342530-6743330?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Abundle%20ds%20lite&page=1

Honestly, I bought the BrainAge bundle for my son, too. He's too young for BA but I will play it (LOL!) and buying a separate case itself was $10. So this way he got the game for $10, I thought it was worth it.

Toys R Us has some games for $15 tomorrow. :) Kohls actually had some good deals on DS games, too. And I saw some clearanced at Target.